Experienced Real Estate Agent - Leads Provided
Company: Hiring Marketplace
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Job Description Are you an experienced real estate agent ready
to transition from solo endeavors to a dynamic team environment?
Eager to elevate your already successful career to the next level
with the support of a national eco-system dedicated to success?
Eager to grow from 6 closings a year to 12 or 24 or more? If you've
consistently demonstrated expertise in real estate sales and thrive
on working with leads, warm transfers, innovative systems, and a
positive culture, we're eager to connect with you. We are creating
a national ecosystem of success that includes community,
connection, and contribution. If you are looking for:
- Coaching and accountability
- Community, connection, and contribution
- Leads and leads with warm transfers from an ISA
- A culture of success Then we should have a conversation. And
guess what, if you decide it's not a right fit, we have access to
over 3,000 other teams across our network that would love to have a
conversation with you. In this role, your experience will play a
pivotal part. Beyond listing and managing sales, you'll be expected
to lead by example, handle incoming leads with both speed and
competency, networking with a diverse range of clients, from buyers
to investors. You will execute our proven methods of speed-to-lead
and lead conversion. Your interpersonal and administrative skills
will be invaluable. With your insights, you'll navigate clients
through the sales maze, ensuring they achieve the best value for
their efforts. Our ideal candidate will be a dedicated full-time
real estate agent, oozing with coachability, leadership, and a
touch of creativity. With the real estate terrain constantly
shifting, we're seeking strategic thinkers and team players who can
carve unique pathways to captivate potential clients.
- Prior experience in sales, customer service, or marketing will
further bolster your fit for this role.
- A valid real estate license is required for consideration.
- A member in good standing of the local Board of REALTORS
- We prefer agents with at least 4 or more closed transactions in
the trailing 12-month period.
- Full-time dedication to real estate sales or a roadmap to get
to full-time in the next 90 days.
- Capital: as an independent contractor, you must have the
resources to maintain board memberships, self-employment taxes,
computer and phone equipment, and the tools necessary to
successfully complete the contracted deliverable. Job
- Work as an independent contractor.
- Build rapport, and relationships, add value, and ultimately
- Exceptional communication skills by phone, email, and
- Spearhead intricate market analyses to unlock new avenues for
our distinguished clients.
- Supervise intricate transactions with precision, ensuring a
seamless and professional experience.
- Maintain a pulse on local market nuances, staying ahead of
recent home sales and trends. About Hiring Marketplace At Hiring
Marketplace, we work with many team leaders under various local
brands that provide the support, structure, and services needed by
agents who are tired of going solo. Real Estate Teams are often the
best environments for agents to thrive and grow without having to
do it alone. With the help of your dedicated agent advocate, Hiring
Marketplace puts you in control of your real estate career goals by
connecting you with the top real estate teams in your local market.
When you submit your profile through the Hiring Marketplace, we
match you with the team leaders that are the most committed to your
growth saving you time in the sponsoring process and helping you
find the best fit for you. Visit the Hiring Marketplace Our Equal
Opportunity Promise We are committed to fair hiring practices and
operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being
exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're
committed to treating all our potential employees with the same
level of care and respect.
Keywords: Hiring Marketplace, San Jose , Experienced Real Estate Agent - Leads Provided, Sales , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!