Sales Outfitter Firearms
Company: Bass Pro Shops
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Pay Range: $19.00 - $24.50
The Sales Outfitter - Firearms is responsible for maintaining Counter Sales and Customer Service for Firearms along with Floor and Counter Sales of other Hunting Merchandise. They perform various selling/customer service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance and direction to customers.
* Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers. Provides a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
* Identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
* Making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
* Promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB membership, VOC and IN Store Pick up.
* Insures 4473 Forms are completed thoroughly and accurately.
* Obtains the ability to demonstrate product to customers.
* Organizes and maintains Merchandise within the retail Store for Sales at Gun Counter Responsibility.
* Replenishes product on shelves as required per merchandising guidelines.
* Remains product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge training.
* Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintains pricing and signing.
* Assists with Seasonal Floor merchandise moves.
* Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies.
* Follows all company policies and procedures.
* ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
* Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience: 0-2 years of experience in Retail
* Must be 21 years of age or older
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
* Knowledge and Experience Product knowledge of Firearms and Ammunition
* Knowledge in ATF Federal and State Regulations
* Customer Service and Sales of Firearms and Ammunition
* Ability to Merchandise and Stock Merchandise
* Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
* Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc.
* Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
* Occasionally repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
* Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
* Occasionally operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment
* Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds constantly, may occasionally move and lift objects up to 100 pounds or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
* Occasionally work in tight and confined spaces
* Occasionally work in noisy environments
* Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
* Voluntary benefits
* 401k Retirement Savings
* Paid holidays
* Paid vacation
* Bass Pro Cares Fund
* And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bass Pro Shops
Pay Range: $19.00 - $24.50
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, San Jose , Sales Outfitter Firearms, Sales , San Jose, California
here to apply!