Customer Service Agent
Company: XO Global LLC
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Hourly rate: $22.00 per hour.
We're hiring in San Jose! The Air Shuttle is in search of a Customer Service Agent working Monday - Friday 11:45am to 6:45pm.
Customer Service Agents (CSA's) are uniformed personnel who ensure safety, and provide superior customer service.
* Ensure passenger reservations are accurate
* Administer passenger check-in to ensure that all policies and procedures including TSA requirements are followed during this process
* Inspection of all travel documentation and baggage handling service
* Ensure that all forms and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
* Resolve passenger issues by applying company policy where ensuring customer satisfaction
* Facilitate passenger amenities during flight irregularities and extended delays by keeping passengers informed of any delays with timely announcements
* Effectively communicate with company personnel via radio, telephone, instant messaging and email.
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with delivery drivers regarding incoming/outgoing deliveries
* Utilization of freight handling and passenger reservation software
* Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
* Possess a high school diploma
* Required to have basic computer skills
* Ability to read, write and understand English
* Ability to communicate clearly
* Previous customer service experience preferred
* Must work well under pressure
* Ability to lift 50lbs
GMJ Air Shuttle is a drug-free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent upon the completion and passing of the compliance process.
Keywords: XO Global LLC, San Jose , Customer Service Agent, Sales , San Jose, California
here to apply!