Regional Sales Manager, West
Company: Jet East
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 24, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Full Time Las Vegas, NV, US 30+
days ago Requisition ID: 1274 The Regional Sales Manager -will
report to the Regional Sales Director and will be responsible for
building, developing and selling aircraft maintenance in the West
-Regional Area while reporting on overall sales achievements and
ensuring alignment with the Jet East mission and objectives. -The
West States include: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, MT, WY, UT, AZ,
NMResponsibilities and Duties: -
- Responsible for the management and development of the assigned
territory selling scheduled maintenance, mobile maintenance (AOG),
avionics, structures, interior, and NDT services.
- Acts as a brand ambassador for Jet East while showcasing the
company's capabilities to current and prospective customers.
- Generates leads with industry contacts and spends time winning
new business through cold calling.
- Works with senior leaders to establish annual goals and develop
a sales plan that is aligned with company mission and
- Frequently updates leaders by reporting on goals and sales plan
- Creates and presents proposals for customers that are accurate
and timely. -
- Acts as an active participant and liaison during the sales to
operational hand off and serves as a resource to the customer
throughout the duration of all sold work.
- Follows up with customers after all work is completed to ensure
expectations were met.
- Participates in regularly scheduled meetings, seminars, trade
shows, etc. as needed by the company.
- Works in collaboration with other Regional Sales Managers and
the company leadership team to expand the customer base of the Jet
- Effectively communicates, verbally and in writing, with key
- Values a sense of teamwork and understands the importance of
customer service and relationship-building.
- Other duties as assigned by company leaders that will advance
the sales and marketing objectives of the company. Skills and
- Three to five years of experience in outside sales related to
corporate aviation preferred.
- Technical experience in the aviation industry is
- Must possess good negotiation skills with the ability to make
difficult decisions that benefit all parties involved.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and have a strong
aptitude in the area of oral and written communication.
- Must be willing to travel without restrictions.
- Must have a driving record that will be approved by insurance
for coverage and must be able to adequately pass background
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Office is required (common
understanding of computer-based sales platforms will be
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to
adapt to new situations easily. -
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Lists
above includes the main items for this job position to be
successful, but not limited to other things that might come about
in time. The person applying for this position must understand that
the objectives, responsibilities, and requirements could change for
better success for the company and the person. -Jet East is anequal
opportunityemployer. All applicants will be considered
foremploymentwithout attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
disability status. -
Keywords: Jet East, San Jose , Regional Sales Manager, West, Sales , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!