Licensed Insurance Agent
Company: Advanced Connectivity
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Who are we:Toyota Insurance Management
Solutions, including its affiliates Connected Analytic Services
(CAS) and Advanced Connectivity (collectively "TIMS") is a joint
venture between Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Services, USA (AIS) and
Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Our objective is to sell and
service innovative auto insurance products to Toyota and Lexus
owners with a specific focus on telematics-enabled, usage- based
insurance (UBI). We are seeking a Super Star agent to provide
consultative insurance servicing for our customers in our
dealership. Don't delay, an exciting career awaits you at our Lexus
Stevens Creek Dealership in San Jose, California.What will you do
as an Agent?
- Engage our customers and provide an exceptional sales
experience in the dealership for all prospects;
- Cross sell for additional lines of insurance to meet the need
of the customer; and
- Quote and sell all Property & Casualty lines of insurance;
including complex lines. Essential Job Functions:
- Provide quotes and submit applications based on acquired risk
information and customer requirements.
- Use knowledge and selling techniques to build value in the
product tailored to the customer, overcome objections & solve
prospect or policyholder concerns to convert leads into sales.
- Advise prospects and policyholders on coverage, including
coverage limits, features, and benefits on the policy.
- Actively market and follow up with current and potential
- Support the full-service efforts of the dealership.
- Market to provided phone leads. Required Education, Knowledge
- Insurance sales experience: 5 years (Preferred); 2 years
- Must hold an active P & C License (General Lines);
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written) and the
ability to interact with customers;
- High-level organizational skills that reflect the ability to
perform and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Must work well in a fast-paced team environment;
- Must be a confident self-starter who works well independently
and in a sales team environment;
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication
- Bilingual is a highly preferred skill.We Offer:
- We offer robust benefits, including health, dental, vision and
generous paid time off and 401(k) with a company match, which is
fully vested on day one!
- Health and wellness focused work environment;
- Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back
to the community;
- Team socials;
- Training and development to invest in you and take you from
Great to Greater! Other Duties:Please note this job description is
not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may
change at any time with or without notice. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority /
Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender
Identity.For an accommodation or special assistance with applying
for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources
department at 469-391-0527.
Keywords: Advanced Connectivity, San Jose , Licensed Insurance Agent, Sales , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!