Charity Customer Service Representative
Company: RB Marketing
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionR-B Marketing has partnered with several
non-profits in the East Bay area. The Charity Customer Service
Representative plays a vital role in managing quality control,
fundraising campaigns for our clients, assisting in the development
of sales events, and training new associates. We bring together
diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills, and
backgrounds to help us create wildly successful fundraising events
for our charity partners. You'll be surrounded by a supportive team
in a fast-paced atmosphere. You will create dynamic energy for our
charity partners' potential donor base from the opening greeting to
the final close. Responsibilities of the Charity Customer Service
- Maintain exceptional customer service throughout the event to
both team members and potential donors to increase donations
- Effectively communicate our charity partners core message to
- Maintain compliance throughout the event
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge of
our charity partners.
- Manage day to day aspects of our events and address potential
problems that may ariseRequirements for the Position:
- High school diploma / GED.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and constant
drive for victory.
- 0-2 Years in customer service or sales.
- Can follow a proven process.
- Passion for working with people and giving back to the
communityPowered by JazzHRBbKr9qBTpO
Keywords: RB Marketing, San Jose , Charity Customer Service Representative, Sales , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!