Remote Sales Coordinator/Sales Administrator
Company: Shero Commerce
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About This Position
As our Sales Coordinator, you'll play a critical role in supporting
our Sales team, while also building relationships with existing or
potential new clients. On a day-to-day basis, you'll organize and
coordinate our Sales team, schedule calls with new opportunities,
own our CRM (Hubspot) and keep it updated, and report on the status
of leads and accounts on a regular basis.
This position can be either 100% remote from anywhere in the US, or
if you're local to the Hudson Valley, you can choose to work on
site at our HQ. Compensation will be base salary +
performance-based bonus or commission opportunities.
About Shero Commerce
Shero Commerce is a full-service, global eCommerce agency
specializing in B2B and B2C technologies. With offices in New York,
the UK, Albania, and Finland, we are an international team of eager
and driven eCommerce experts. Since 2010, Shero has been building
custom eCommerce websites for merchants everywhere, including
renowned brands like The New York Times and Primitives By
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Understand Shero's:
- Clients & prospective clients. Get to know their goals,
challenges, pain points, & needs.
- Services & business approach. Know what Shero offers and how we
truly partner with our clients.
- Team. You don't need to be a front-end phenom or a data
migration whiz, and you don't need to be a sales person yourself.
You do need to know what our services are and who to go to for
- Bring all of the above together with strategic, value-driven
- Do preliminary qualification for inbound leads
- Build relationships with the qualified leads.
- Arrange & run initial introductory discovery calls.
- Aggregate & document goals, pain points, requirements, key
stakeholders, limitations, & other relevant information.
- Take notes during calls with leads/clients and follow up with
meeting notes within the same day
- Collaborate with other Shero team members (Sales, Tech, PMs,
etc.) to spec out & present proposals and solutions.
- Establish a shared vision and goals for projects & the end
product. Document them & communicate them to the Production
- Negotiate agreements.
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction & keep the
relationship with you in place.
- Support the Sales team & lifecycle:
- Coordinate lead & client communication
- Write proposals & SOWs
- Manage partnerships with third-party extension & service
- Track opportunities in our CRM
- With the Sales team, contribute to the maturation & growth of
Sales at Shero:
- Set & achieve Sales goals & metrics
- Identify areas for improvement & propose solutions
- Work with other Sales & Marketing team members on strategy,
collateral, & processes
- Collaborate with Finance, Leadership, Marketing, Project
Managers, & Operations as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Experience in a sales/customer service or coordination
- A passion for tech & meeting the needs of real humans
- Knowledge of market research, sales & negotiating
- Experience with CRM software. We use Hubspot; any similar CRM
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- A strong inclination & passion to build relationships.
- The ability to zoom out to see the big picture, and to zoom
into the everyday details.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Computer literacy. You're fluent in Google Suite or MS Office,
understand the basics of how websites work, and can pick up new
tools or software quickly.
Not Required, but Major Bonuses:
- A degree in business administration, sales, marketing, or other
- Experience in eCommerce
- Experience at an agency
- Experience with Magento, Shopify/Shopify Plus, and/or
- Google Analytics certification
We offer competitive, market-based compensation. Salary is
negotiable and based on experience. This is a base salary +
commission role. Our benefits package includes:
- UnitedHealthcare Medical for employees and eligible family
members; 50% paid by Shero (eligible after 90 days)
- Lincoln Financial Dental for employees and eligible family
members; 50% paid by Shero (eligible after 60 days)
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation Days, Sick Days, and
Holidays, with options for floating religious or cultural
- 401(k) with up to 4% matching contributions (eligible after 1
- Flex Time to accommodate work/life balance
- Mac equipment
- Remote-first company culture with flexible work hours
- Emphasis on professional growth, including paid
- Multicultural team atmosphere, with an emphasis on including
and supporting diverse backgrounds and lifestyles
What does Shero offer?
- Support to achieve your goals. We provide training in new
skills & technologies, and actively promote peer learning through
Code Clubs and skill guilds. We reinvent areas of business
constantly (ask us about our AWS & Alexa Voice projects!), and we
have the engineering and architectural background to do it well.
Simply put, we have the processes in place to support innovative
- Limitless room to grow, the way YOU want to. Ecommerce is
exploding and Shero is growing quickly. Whether you want to lead a
tech team or become a go-to industry expert, we have a place for
you at all stages of your career.
- Organic diversity & genuine inclusion. Our team represents a
wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives. In fact,
our co-founders come from different cultures, so it's been in our
team DNA from Day 1. We go the extra mile to make sure our policies
and benefits are flexible, and our compensation is fair and
Reasonable Accommodations & Equal Opportunity Statement
Shero is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to
applicants and team members when needed. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to apply for this position, participate in the hiring
process, or fulfill the essential duties of this position, please
email our People Department directly.
Shero is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We're a global
team that values diverse experiences across a wide variety of
Please Note: We regret that we aren't able to provide sponsorship
for US work visas at this time.
Keywords: Shero Commerce, San Jose , Remote Sales Coordinator/Sales Administrator, Sales , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!