Adobe Sales Academy Program Operations Manager
Location: San Jose
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Adobe Sales Academy Program Operations Manager San Jose Lehi Our
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours! The Opportunity Help Adobe grow by
developing our future sales leaders through the Adobe Sales Academy
program. This role is focused on managing key programs found within
our development program for our early-in-career sales
professionals. We're looking for someone who is highly effective
and efficient, with the ability to think strategically, but also
keen to roll up their sleeves and "get it done". This individual
will drive key initiatives and develop programs that will help
shape the future of sales at Adobe. What you'll Do
- Design, build, run, and operate a comprehensive list of
programs and initiatives
- Develop, lead, and implement quality improvements to sales
programs and planning workstreams
- Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated
with respective opportunities.
- Proactively recommend creative solutions based on data-driven
- Responsible for coordinating front line solution/product
training as well as continued training for internal and external
- Responsible for reporting and communicating to sales
management, sales operations, enablement, and talent organization
on overall program and performance.
- Coordinates formalized talent assessments including gathering
data, building dashboards & running meetings
- Develop an analytical dashboard to illustrate role readiness,
career progression, and overall program success What you need to
- Ability to influence and drive accountability & ownership at
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, including the
ability to present sophisticated ideas to diverse audiences.
- Highly motivated and customer-centric mentality with attention
to detail, and a dedication to quality.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com, Excel, Power BI, Clari, Dynamics,
Anaplan, and Tableau.
- A passion for problem-solving, with analytical capabilities,
and collaboration skills.
- Experience in direct and indirect sales structures and
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle
multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, rapidly growing
- Passionate about sales and developing excellent structures,
processes, and people.
- Have a "Can do / Will do" attitude in supporting the business.
Full time R105834 About Us At Adobe, you will be immersed in an
exceptional work environment that is--recognized around the world .
You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to
helping each other grow through our unique--Check-In --approach
where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an
impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are
saying about their career experiences on the--Adobe Life blog --and
explore the meaningful--benefits --we offer. Adobe is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and
encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of--gender, race or
color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status,
or any other characteristics protected by law. Adobe aims to make
adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability
or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website
or complete the application process, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 536-3015.
Keywords: Adobe, San Jose , Adobe Sales Academy Program Operations Manager, Sales , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!