104S-Technician 4, Manufacturing
Company: Western Digital
Location: San Jose
Posted on: July 16, 2019
The next big thing in data is you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance Technician assigned to the Vacuum IBE (Ion Beam
Etch) area wafer tooling.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all Veeco RF350,
RF420 Ion Mill, DLC350 (Diamond Like Carbon) and SCIA 200 Trimming
tools sets per schedule and MMM (Manufacturing Maintenance Manual)
- Document routine preventive maintenance on PM checklists,
record data if applicable and maintain completed checklist/history
in tool logbook
- Troubleshoot and repair routine unscheduled failures to root
cause and select correct down code when closing out call for Equip
Eng to improve MTBF (Mean-Time Between Failure)
- Document routine preventive maintenance and unscheduled
failures on Resource Viewer and Forum Notes equipment manufacturing
tracking system and database
- Provide inputs to Shift Mgr, Lead and/or Equip Eng to improve
PM cycle-time, tool availability, quality/workmanship, reduce wafer
scrap and cost of ownership
- Provide Technical training and certification for maintenance
- Support Tool Owner and Equip Eng to define and write preventive
- Vacuum Technology theoretical and practical knowledge.
- 5 years hands-on work experience with Veeco RF350, RF420 Ion
Mill and DLC350 systems.
- Understanding of failure mechanisms, ability to isolate
determine root cause and repair.
- Effective team player including communicating with Maintenance,
Mfg and Eng.
- Forum Notes, Excel and Word Computer Skills.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Knowledge in control systems, PLC (Process Logic Control)
- Communication skills and capacity to clearly communicate with
peers, management, customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It's on you. You & Western Digital.
We've been storing the world's data for more than 50 years. Once,
it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we're
helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a
way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and
governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need
to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can't do it alone. Today's exceptional data challenges
require your exceptional skills. It's You & Us. Together, we're the
next big thing in data.
Western Digital-- data-centric solutions are found under the
G-Technology---, HGST, SanDisk--, Tegile---, Upthere---, and WD--
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race,
ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming
(including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions,
or related medical conditions), gender (including a person's gender
gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior,
whether or not
stereotypically associated with the person's assigned sex at
national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital
(including domestic partnership status), physical disability,
disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected
family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran
other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit
harassment of any
individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our
policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the
regulations set forth in the "Equal
Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.
Federal and state laws require employers to provide reasonable
qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you
require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform
job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change
the application process or work procedures, providing documents in
format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized
you need any accommodation or assistance with our career site,
us at email@example.com.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US.
For more information click here. Este empleador participa in
Keywords: Western Digital, San Jose , 104S-Technician 4, Manufacturing, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!