Electrical Foreman - Commercial Solar Energy!
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Electrician Supervisor! Upward Mobility! Excellent Benefits!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Juan CorreaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$110,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:We are the cleanest lead
recycling facility in the world and is committed to meeting or
exceeding all applicable environmental standards, including state
and local standards which are among the most stringent in the
world. Further, as part of the lead battery recycling industry, we
serve an important role, ensuring that millions of used car
batteries generated every year in the United States are safely
recycled and not disposed of in local landfills or shipped to
countries with significantly lower environmental standards for
recycling.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsI. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Supervises and coordinates activities of Electrician workforce in
set-up, installation, and maintenance of machinery, equipment,
physical plant, and in fabrication of repair parts and tools. Plans
work and audits Preventive Maintenance procedures and
effectiveness.II. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the electrical repairs to physical plant, and the
electrically-related repair of mechanical hydraulic, and pneumatic
machinery and equipment.
- Assists workers in the diagnosis, repair, and calibration of
machinery and production equipment.
- Supervises the dismantling, assembling, and installing of
machinery electrical components and production equipment.
- Interprets company policies for workers and enforces compliance
with safety regulations. Requisitions tools, equipment, and
supplies. Maintains associated time and production records.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders for
workers and assigns duties via CMMS software.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Studies production schedules and estimates work hour
requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Confers with Production Supervisors to coordinate electrical
department personnel access to production equipment. Establishes or
adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes to increase production efficiency including
education and training.
- Analyzes and assists in resolution of work problems.
- Supervises non-electrical workforce as needed during absence of
- Complies with all environmental, health, safety and
- Other duties as assigned.III. PRE-HIRE REQUIREMENTS:
- Technical Degree or similar
- Experience with Arcflash 70E compliance; specifically with PPE
requirements for direct reports
- 6 years of experience in industrial electrical work including 2
years supervisory experience
- Expertise with PLCs, Networks (including fiber optic), and
exemplary troubleshooting ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including MS
- Able to use electrical meters and tools related to company
equipmentIV. POST-HIRE TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Environmental training applicable to the job
- Safety training for applicable equipment
- Job instructional training
- Quality system familiarization
- EMS ISO 14001, 50001 awareness. Plant EMS objectives and
- Significant environmental air aspects and impacts
- Actively support and participate in Plant JTE effortInterested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Jose , Electrical Foreman - Commercial Solar Energy!, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!