Inside Sales-Power Distribution Equipment
Company: Resa Power
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 19, 2023
* Are you looking for a great team environment?
* Are you looking for a position that will offer growth in skills?
* Are you looking for a growing, stable work environment, with a comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to:
* Medical, Dental, Vision with a company contribution
* Life and Disability Insurance
* 401k with company match
* Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
* Anniversary Rewards
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Team Events
* Career Paths
* RESA Swag
Inside Sales will develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients within the technical and manufacturing fields This position will receive inbound inquiries from potential or current customers or Outside Sales via phone and email. The successful candidate will be able to work with a sense of urgency, be customer focused and boost order profitability by upselling and recognizing opportunities to cross-sell.
* Cultivate and maintain customer relationships with electrical contractors, distributors, end users and utilities; Call on current, future, and past customers; Conduct customer visits in order to build/maintain strong customer relations as directed.
* Create and maintain positive relations with vendors, internal business unit leaders and strategic business relationships; utilize contacts to ensure our customers are getting the best value and support.
* Apply industry knowledge to offer technical / practical options to both internal and external customers; Provide consultation to customers regarding electrical solution needs. Boost order profitability by upselling and recognizing opportunities to cross-sell.
* Develop and win (job) opportunities.
* Develop and implement trade area sales strategy in conjunction with leadership and Outside Sales.
* Attend/support applicable customer events, trade shows.
* Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
* Successfully manage job function(s) by continuously demonstrating following:
* Prepare quotes and meet weekly/monthly quotation goal.
* Continuously follow up all quotes/projects daily, weekly, etc.
* Maintain and update company's database by inputting quotes and orders in a timely and accurate way.
* Meet the monthly budget expectations/goals.
* Frequent communication with operations team.
* For specified location(s): schedule services with customers and field service team; Prepare all necessary work for field service team before services are performed; communicate service expectations and job details to field services team. Generate work orders for technicians.
* For specified location(s): Perform site visits and job walk throughs to create profitable quoting and present to the Client as directed.
* Accountable for maintaining status of projects and providing the Customers, Team and other team members with this information.
* Conduct client communication in a highly customer service-oriented manner and potentially expand the scope of project work as well as negotiate any extra charges associated with work performed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
* Associate's degree in related field or experience equivalency and a minimum of 5 years related experience.
* Experience in the electrical industry and business to business sales experience desired.
* Strong negotiation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
* Able to communicate with a variety of individuals
* Strong computer and data entry skills.
* Able to handle multiple projects, able to problem solve.
Who we are!
RESA Power is a dynamic, people first organization that prides itself on being the employer of choice in its industry! RESA is fortunate to have an extraordinarily talented group of people who take pride in everything they do! RESA Power has locations throughout the United States & Canada. We are a trusted service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance, and compliance of electrical distribution systems. With a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade!
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry. - Service is our product
Core Cultural Competencies
We do it right
* We pride ourselves on our integrity and expertise. We don't cut corners.
* You perform job responsibilities safely, efficiently, and thoroughly all day, every day.
* You conduct yourself professionally, ethically, and honestly.
* You display sound judgment and decision-making skills. You avoid choosing courses of action that assume unreasonable risk to yourself or the Company.
* You are on time and preplan time off.
* You produce a quality product.
We are customer driven
* Our number one concern is our customer and our long-term relationships with them prove our dedication.
* You approach job responsibilities with enthusiasm, professionalism, and in a customer focused manner.
* You promote goodwill by handling all contacts (example: coworkers, management, vendors, customers, etc.) with respect, courtesy, cooperation, attentiveness and follow instructions from management.
We focus on growth
* We are dedicated to growing the company and our employees.
* You understand & apply your knowledge of techniques, policy, procedures, equipment, and skills involved in the job.
* You seek out new assignments and assume additional duties.
* You seek to expand your abilities (certifications, continuing ed, OTJ experience, etc.).
We solve problems
* Every day is different, so we need to be innovative, decision makers, flexible and adaptable.
* You efficiently and thoroughly complete assignments.
* You perform work assignments independently.
* You propose new ideas and find better ways of doing things.
We get it done
* We are efficient, reliable and no nonsense. We work hard, but we also play hard.
* You follow through on commitments in a timely way.
* You produce easily understandable and accurate reports that meet customer and/or Company expectations.
* You actively listen. You seek advice and help as appropriate.
* You can effectively deliver messages to a variety of individuals (RESA employees, vendors, customers, etc.).
We build strong relationships
* Our leaders are servant leaders. We provide you with the support of a well-run company, but the connectedness of a family. We collaborate with each other and our customers.
* You collaborate to create the best solutions for each other and our customers.
* You build strong relationships within the team, across RESA departments and locations and with customers and vendors.
Physical Demands: Lift up to 25 pounds
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
* Are you looking for a great team environment?
Keywords: Resa Power, San Jose , Inside Sales-Power Distribution Equipment, Professions , San Jose, California
here to apply!