1389661 - Global Benefits LifeConnections Analyst
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 24, 2023
What You'll Do:
Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Global Benefits
LifeConnections Team for all onsite centers, including childcare,
medical and fitness, and related services and programs.
Responsibilities entail the support of operational activities
including, but not limited to,
- Facilities management: oversight of maintenance and repairs
conducted by Workplace Resources. Includes monthly walk-throughs,
case management, issues resolution, and follow up.
- LifeConnections marketing and website maintenance - support
content distribution and management
- Coordinate marketing campaigns for LifeConnections which
include preparation and management of communication efforts
- Assess and report on effectiveness of marketing
- Onsite event coordination ranging from wellness fairs to vendor
summits, and internal meetings.
- Satisfaction surveys - develop content, manage distribution and
- Inter-department coordination - collaborates with Cisco team
members to resolve issues; support program events; and drive our
- LifeConnections vendor and program management support
- Meeting minutes and action items oversight
- Various project plan managing and monitoring
- Support business analytical work and develop program reports
using Excel and various solutions.
- Project or program implementation
- Marketing and communications logistics
- Quality assurance audits
- Procurement tracking
- Project tracking and reporting
Who You'll Work With:
You will work with the Global Benefits LifeConnections Team
Who You Are:
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power
- Resourceful within systems of processes
- Self-starter with solid problem-solving skills
- Solid communicator with compassion
- Analytical: Can interpret data and see trends
- *** Located on campus and be able to travel between Cisco
campus buildings, must be able to be onsite 3+ days a week. ***
- BA/BS in related business degree preferred
- 3+ years project coordination experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Employee benefits experience preferred
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents
to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive
future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in
their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years
strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company.
And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that
adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what
we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a
culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even
failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give
our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is
built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take
difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a
dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink.
Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are.
Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects
the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations.
For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do
not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales
positions include base and incentive target, and do not include
equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's
hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited
to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or
training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range
based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more
details about compensation for the role in your location during the
Keywords: Cisco, San Jose , 1389661 - Global Benefits LifeConnections Analyst, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!