Company: United Site Services
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 24, 2023
You may not notice United Site Services, but we are always there -
at construction sites, industrial facilities and live events all
across America. We take pride in providing essential services like
portable restrooms, portable sinks, temporary fence and more for
customers across 25 states. Join a company that makes a difference
in communities across the country while providing for yourself and
We are looking for a Dispatcher to communicate daily transportation
activities to the team to ensure service and delivery goals are
achieved on time. To be successful, you will thrive on having
multiple tasks at a time and are an expert organizer.
- Communicate information and instructions to drivers (schedules,
route changes, road conditions, accidents, emergencies, etc.)
informing them of a variety of situations that may impact their
scheduled services or deliveries.
- Handle all customer call-ins and updates customer on expected
delivery/service times (ETA's).
- Makes outgoing calls to customers regarding locked gates,
missed services, etc.
- Keep Operations Manager updated on issues and resolution of
- Support drivers telephonically/radio during reported
emergencies and provides appropriate resources to assist with
- Work with customer service department on scheduling deliveries
- Review driver manifests at end of day to ensure that pencil
notes have been documented and works with drivers to capture
- Conduct route check in to ensure that all information on
manifest is accurate and complete so that it can be posted
- Post route & pick-ups and deliveries.
- Sequences routes & pick up and deliveries as needed.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
- Customer Service Teamwork Organization Time Management
Communications Decision Making and Problem Solving
Pay Range: $16.20 - $25.50 / hour
- Sit while answering phones or reply to emails
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools
- Repeat the same movements when entering data
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Understand the speech of another person
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- See differences between colors, shades and brightness
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In
accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against
any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis,
including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or
any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our
commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons
involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by
any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Keywords: United Site Services, San Jose , Dispatcher, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!