Company: American Leak Detection, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS! Up to $10,000!!Journeyman Plumber Job Summary:
American Leak Detection of the Santa Cruz and Santa Clara County's
is seeking ahighly motivatedfull-time Journeyman Plumberto perform
electronic water leak detections and plumbing repairs.Benefits for
- Compensation: Starting @ $62k to $77,000 ($30 - $37 hourly)DOE
- Performance bonus
- Advancement and commission opportunities from there
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Benefits
- Paid Vacation (PTO)
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Sign-on Bonus up to $10,000
- Hourly pay and/or commission
- Overtime Pay(as applicable)
- Paid Travel Time(as applicable)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Year round work!
- Fully EquippedCompany Vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Uniforms (at no cost)
- Tools provided (at no cost)The ideal Journeyman Plumber will
- Mechanically inclined
- Comfortable with learning and using new technology
- Enjoy working outside, in a variety of conditions, and not
sitting in a cube or office every day
- Appreciate working a flexible schedule, night shifts or
weekends as our customer might need.
- Enjoy, and be able, to perform intermittent, sometimes heavy,
physical labor.General Responsibilities of the Journeyman
Plumber:Leak detection and repairs on interior and exterior
residential & commercial properties. Installation, repair, and
troubleshooting of plumbing systems and fixtures. Ability to read
and review blueprints and as-builts with a strong understanding of
the California Plumbing Code.
- Communicate with management, colleagues, and customers.
- Provide professional and courteous customer service
- Work outdoors and away from the office
- Master underground line tracking, video, ultrasonic leak
detection, and infrared technologiesQualifications for the
- Proof of apprenticeship or C36 plumbing license with a minimum
of 5 years of residential service plumbing.
- Enjoy being in a job that rewards intuitive, hardworking, fast,
efficient, people who have no problem wearing uniform, and with a
keen eye for detail.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal oriented,
positive, optimistic, and great attitude!
- Current Drivers License, with relatively clean driving
- Ability to create well written and concise reports to
effectively describe the leak issue and/or repair.
- Self-motivated, enjoy working independently, self-starter,
organized, and enjoys being self-directed
- Ability to swim, (diving certificate a plus)
- Neat appearance / Has a high standard of professionalism and
- Mechanically inclined, knows how to use a variety of
- Ability to take on physical work and capable of moving/lifting
up to 100 pounds
- High School or equivalent / some college education.
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer
- Veterans from all branches are highly desired & encouraged to
About Us: Founded over 40 years ago, and teaming with our great
people, American Leak Detection has become the world leader in the
accurate, non-destructive detection of hidden water, sewer, gas and
swimming pool leaks. American Leak Detection sets the standard for
non-invasive leak detection and repair using proprietary methods
and the most advanced, sophisticated technology. Our millions of
satisfied customers include residential homeowners and industry
professionals like plumbers, building contractors, insurance
adjusters, apartment managers, drain cleaners, restoration
specialists, Homeowners Associations, and municipalities.
We're anequal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: American Leak Detection, Inc., San Jose , Journeyman Plumber, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!