Company: Ageatia Global Solutions
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Material Handler provides the daily support for Receiving,
Stockroom and Assembly Area. Taking ownership of all material
movement and transactions within NetSuite. Conducts daily cycle
counts and takes part in understanding discrepancies to get to root
cause. Works with Procurement group to help process MRB and RMA
- Coordinates the movement of material stocking, kit-pulls, and
- Uses production build schedule to proactively pull kits prior
to build start date.
- Reports all kit shortages to procurement team.
- Support RTS (return to stock) as requested by production
- Ensure return to vendor shippers are processed per purchasing
- Ensure warehouse, receiving, and Kanban Carts as it relates to
materials, are kept orderly.
- As required, play system transactions in NetSuite including but
not limited to; inventory adjustments, stores to store, bin to bin,
backflush, return to stock (RTS) & PO receiving.
- Robot pack-out.
- Inventory cycle count.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations & Fetch
code of conduct policies associated with this position and as
directed by management.
- Other duties as prescribed by the manager.
- Five plus years of experience in inventory control & material
- System-level experience with NetSuite or another similar ERP
- Have a working knowledge of BOM Structures.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Familiarity with ESD practices (grounding oneself when handling
- Fluency in tools such as; Google Mail, Google Docs & Google
Sheets & Microsoft Office (word, PowerPoint, excel)
- Strong foundation with process improvements with a focus on
- Forklift driving experience.
Keywords: Ageatia Global Solutions, San Jose , Material Handler, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!