Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we encourage everyone to be a leader and use creativity
while growing their career passion and scaling the business. This
is an exciting opportunity to join the best-in-class Treasury team
as we continue to propel the business through global cash and
liquidity management. This individual will be exposed to a wide
range of activities in support of business decisions and management
reporting. You will partner closely with internal and external
elite business partners to work through all cash & banking
management and reporting aspects. In this role, you will help
enhance and streamline consistent processes, own the banking
management processes, and contribute to various projects and
initiatives. Together, we will improve Adobe's liquidity and
banking management worldwide and help the business increase
profitability and efficiency!
What you'll do:
- Maintain worldwide bank account management, including opening
and closing accounts, updating signatories, responding to bank
compliance requests, and banking activities related to mergers and
- Perform daily worldwide cash management functions, including
cash positioning, preparation of wire transfers, investment
analysis, treasury dashboard design, and short-term cash
- Lead, and improve the KYC processes to ensure timely global
- Collaborate closely with banks and internal partners to ensure
timely handling of operational requirements and business
- Maintain and improve Adobe's treasury technologies, such as
Kyriba treasury management system ("TMS"), ServiceNow automated
wire request process, and RPA/bot processes.
- Preparing journal entries and reconciling cash accounts at
- Manage periodic reporting requirements such as bank signatory
audits, bank system user audits, FBAR reporting, bank
confirmations, and ongoing audit support.
- Coordinate and analyze banking fees
- Participate in ad hoc projects to drive continual operational
improvement for current treasury processes and technologies that
facilitate operational efficiencies and proficiencies.
- Participate in broader treasury projects and cross-functional
projects at any given time.What you need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years of Corporate Treasury experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent practical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and
- CTP certification a plus
- Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills are required, and
experience in Tableau and Anaplan is preferred. SFDC, SAP, or TM1
is a plus.
- Validated understanding of emerging payment trends that you can
translate into strategies to transform Adobe's payment processing
system to outstanding levels.
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts and familiarity with
financial reporting for large public companies.
- Sophisticated critical and analytical thinking, project
management, and problem-solving skills with high customer
- Strong attention to detail and delivering timely and accurate
information in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail with excellent interpersonal skills
and the ability to take charge, set objectives, work toward
results, team oriented.
- Self-motivated, superb work ethic, and working independently
with minimal direction.
- Proven time management skills and ability to contribute to
multiple projects simultaneously.
Keywords: Adobe, San Jose , Treasury Analyst, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!