Maintenance Porter / Technician
Company: Align Residential
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 22, 2022
ABOUT ALIGN RESIDENTIALAlign Residential is a boutique
residential hospitality management company dedicated to creating
unique experiences. We exclusively develop and manage best-in-class
assets in leading markets including San Francisco, Seattle, Los
Angeles, and Philadelphia. We are customer-focused,
resident-obsessed and unwaveringly committed to the highest of
standards. We look for big-picture, strategic thinkers with
operations and execution experience and an eye for continuous
innovation.SUMMARYAssists in the maintenance and upkeep of the
buildings and grounds at a residential property location according
to established standards. Prepares rental units for occupancy. This
is a full-time, exempt position with multiple positions open in the
San Jose, California. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and appearance of
the buildings and grounds.
- Prepares vacant rental units for occupancy.
- Visually inspect buildings and grounds in the course of daily
work and report anything in need of repair or replacement as well
as unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or
residents to Management.
- Ensures the appearance of the building and surrounding areas
are kept at the high standard our management and residents
- Responds to employee and resident requests in a courteous and
- Maintains inventory of supplies and equipment owned by the
property and/or the management company.
- Keeps work area clean and equipment in good working order.
- Obtains thorough knowledge of management company policies and
property community policies.
- Performs duties according to Occupations Safety & the Health
Act (OSHA) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Seeks opportunities to increase skills and expand the knowledge
- Wears the required uniform and maintains a professional
appearance at all times.
- Must be available to work on an on-call basis.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as
- Familiarity with common cleaning tools and proficiency in
unskilled and semi-skilled maintenance tasks.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work orders,
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Thorough and attentive to detail.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience and or
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS
Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word. CERTIFICATES and LICENSES
- HVAC Certification (Preferred)
- EPA Certification (Preferred)PHYSICAL DEMANDSRequires bending,
stooping, climbing, standing, walking, sitting, fingering,
reaching, grasping, lifting, carrying, repetitive motions, visual
acuity, hearing, wring, and speaking. Must exert well-paced
mobility to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely
basis.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. This job is primarily performed
in an office environment with a moderate noise level. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to
frequently inspect inside and outside areas of the property
location and may be exposed to on-going construction and various
weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment may
range from moderate to loud.Align Residential is a EEORelocation
Keywords: Align Residential, San Jose , Maintenance Porter / Technician, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!