Global Express Maintenance Manager
Company: Jet Aviation
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Category Aircraft Maintenance and MRO 44 Customer Standards &
Services 12 Facility Management and Security 2 Finance 9 Fixed Base
Operations (FBO) 17 Flight Services (including Flight Crew) 97
Human Resources 1 IT 5 Show More Added - 08/02/22 Global Express
Maintenance Manager Flight Services (including Flight Crew) San
Jose , - California - Full Time Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been
crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel,
Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations
worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter,
Completions, Defense, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and
Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team
of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The
artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers' journey
to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes.
Enabling global flight, with passion.Job Summary:This individual
will be responsible for the evaluation, performance and management
of aircraft maintenance. Provides professional recommendations
associated with maintaining the aircraft's market value and upkeep
related to asset management, and ensures airworthiness of assigned
aircraft. The manager also maintains current technical proficiency
and education of aircraft and regulatory requirements. Flexible
work schedule is required to meet flight profile mission, which may
require periodic travel both domestic and international. Maintains
industry, business, company and customer relationships. -The
estimated time allocations for these assignments are 75% -80%
performing asset management and about 20% - 25% oversight and
supervisory duties. -Experience/Education Required:
- Responsible for the maintenance management of assigned
- Ensuring airworthiness as defined within 14 CFR by researching
permanent records, maintenance tracking program, FAA Airworthiness
Directives and Manufacturer's Service Bulletins/Customer Bulletins
for assigned aircraft.
- Familiar working knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations,
industry best practices, OSHA and IS- BAO requirements.
- Complies with internal company policies and procedures outlined
within the General Maintenance Manual (GMM), Maintenance Procedures
Manual (MPM) or any company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Communicates effectively and accurately with the client,
vendors and other internal departments.
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any unsafe
- Performs quality maintenance, preventive maintenance and
inspections to conform within the standards established by the
company, Federal regulation and industry best practices achieving
the highest reliability goals.
- Troubleshoots reported discrepancies and handles complex
- Responsible for management of the maintenance inspection
requirements per CFR 91.409 and or CFR 135.411.
- Provides technical support, as needed, in support of assigned
- Reviews and ensures all required entries into the aircraft
logbooks and permanent records are accurate and preserved in
accordance with company and FAA requirements
- Updates and interfaces with Computerized Maintenance Tracking
- Procurement of parts and materials.
- Perform maintenance planning along with the management
oversight of inspections, repairs and modifications
- Two (2) years of college or equivalent technical training, in
related field preferred.
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) Certificate
- Must be able to pass a 10 -year criminal and credit as well as
a 10-year background check
- Must have a valid driver's license and may be required to have
a clean driving record
- Ten (10) years' experience in aviation maintenance with a focus
on assigned or similar type of aircraft.
- Three (3) year's or more of practical corporate aircraft
maintenance experience on assigned or similar type of
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance planning, along with
management oversight of inspections, repairs, and
- Flexible working schedules is a must.
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds with some assistance.
- Self-educator and motivator.Equal Employment Opportunity has
been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Jet
Aviation, where individuals are hired, employed, recognized, and
advance based upon their individual skills and abilities and
without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin,
age, religion, physical or mental disability status, sex, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender
status, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy (including
childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), status as a
protected veteran or any status or characteristic protected from
employment discrimination under applicable federal, state and local
laws ("EEO status"). This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, and opportunities for
training and advancement.
Keywords: Jet Aviation, San Jose , Global Express Maintenance Manager, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!