Company: Silicon Valley Mechanical, Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Silicon Valley Mechanical is located in the heart of San Jose
and an Industry leader in HVAC Construction, Plumbing & Piping and
24/7 Service across the Bay Area. At SVM, we pride ourselves on our
people and commitment to not only provide a trusted service for our
customers, but also create a warm welcoming atmosphere that
inspires innovation and creativity.We are looking to add a
Marketing Assistant to our growing team. This role will support the
marketing department's initiatives with planning, executing, and
tracking of marketing brand, programs, and events. This role will
interact with various departments as business requires.Why Us:
- We provide opportunities for career growth and
- We prioritize a balanced lifestyle and offer a Positive Pulse
Program to our employees, focusing on professional, financial,
health and wellness workshops.
- We love giving back to the community and offer various
- We provide educational reimbursement for those who want to
further their career.
- Our breakroom is one of a kind with great food & beverage
amenities and fun activities.
- Our gym and weekly workout classes are available to all
- We welcome innovation and creativity at all levels.
- We offer a competitive salary and robust benefits package.What
You will Do:
- Assist the Marketing Department with company events as
- Coordinate and schedule project site tours for
- Coordinate and assist with Employee Clothing Site and
- Assist the Marketing Department with social media accounts
(Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- Assist in content creation for internal and external
- Work directly with project teams to get detailed information
about projects and timelines.
- Assist with photography needs.
- Assist with internal Newsletter.
- Assist in creating quality marketing collateral.
- Maintain brand standards.
- Coordinate and assist the Marketing Department with tradeshows,
conferences, and career fairs.
- Assist the Marketing Department in maintaining the internal CRM
- Assist the Marketing Department in maintaining OpenAsset (a
repository for project images/content).
- Assist in getting testimonials from clients / vendors.
- Support Marketing Manager with additional department needs.What
- 1-3 years of Marketing experience at an AEC industry is a
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills,
as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as
outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best
practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects
forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have a high level of creativity.
- Knowledge of or experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
(InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written skills (Office proficient-
Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate effectively with SVM team, vendors, and
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and excellent customer
service (internally and externally).
- Occasional travel may be required.Physical Requirements:
- The employee may be required to remain in a stationary position
for long periods of time.
- The employee may be required to occasionally move around the
- The employee may be required to lift, push or pull up to 10
- While performing duties to the job, employees may be required
to keyboard for prolonged periods.The above statements are intended
to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required. SVM has returned to
office and employee safety is our top priority. We are continuing
to monitor city, county, state, and federal guidelines to ensure we
are in line with current protocols. If you have any questions
regarding COVID safety, please contact our HR team for
Keywords: Silicon Valley Mechanical, Inc, San Jose , Marketing Assistant, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!