Environmental Field Technician - $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS - San Jose,CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Opportunity: The Environmental Technician (Field Laborer) is
responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous
waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and
handling of hazardous materials. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Engage in strenuous physical labor including lifting, pulling
and pushing heavy objects.
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited
to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
- Perform emergency response activities including, but not
limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological
contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by
management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors
business. What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations,
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) waste codes, manifesting and
Land Disposal Restrictions (LDR) (preferred)
- Confined space entry and 40 Hour OSHA Training
- Knowledge of RCRA requirements/regulations
- Strong mechanical ability
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. #LI-BP2
Keywords: Clean Harbors, San Jose , Environmental Field Technician - $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS - San Jose,CA, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!