Company: Airgas Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Position Title: Distribution Supervisor
* Location: San Jose, CA
* Monday through Friday
* Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k, paid holidays,
vacation, and much more.
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and
leading all phases of distribution including daily truck routing,
intercompany shuttles, trailers and bulk deliveries as well as
distribution related record keeping
In particular, you will:
* Daily delivery vehicle and intercompany shuttle routing and
* Routes and dispatches vehicle for next day.
* Reviews and accounts for all delivery tickets.
* Timely and accurate review and processing of all DOT
* Performs daily paperwork audit and reconciliation including daily
route and shuttle cylinder counts.
* Checks paperwork daily from drivers for accuracy and
* Ensures compliance with DOT Hours of Service regulations.
Are you a MATCH?
* High School Diploma or GED
* Prior experience with the coordination and administration of
compliance with DOT regulations and office filing preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities in a busy
* Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various reports, and
* Ability to effectively present information to associates,
managers and branch personnel.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas
fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and
innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take
initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases,
technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is
present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates
Join us for a stimulating experience: you'll find a world of
learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at
the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
Airgas will consider for employment Applicants with Criminal
Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the
Keywords: Airgas Inc, San Jose , Distribution Supervisor, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!