Senior Data Analyst (Remote in PST hours)
Company: Irvine Technology Corporation
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Senior Data Analyst We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join
a consumer financial company for a direct hire, remote capable
role. The Data Analyst will gather requirements, define KPIs, and
implement reporting solutions. The Data Analyst will be responsible
for preparing and summarizing results to drive continuous
improvement across Sales Operations.*Candidates must work within
Pacific Time Zone business hours*What You Will Do:
- Use SQL, Python, R to pull data and perform analysis.
- Analyze business requirements and legacy reports to drive new
development utilizing new 3rd party development tools.
- Collaborate and assist in performing quality assurance checks
on output prior to completion.
- Develops a deep end-to-end understanding of data strategy,
structure, and overall use within the business.
- Performs regular audits of reported information to verify
accurate data and resolves all discrepancies.
- Interface with the various information technology groups, as
needed, for source-to-target mappings and reporting interfaces.What
Gets You the Job:
- Experience in a sales analyst capacity or similar role with
financial analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability performing quantitative and qualitative
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously.Please send your
resume to Hannah Xu for immediate considerationIrvine Technology
Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing
solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design
disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally.
We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate
network of business and technology leaders - bringing you
opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional
development! Join us. Let us catapult your career! Irvine
Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine
Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local
laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location
in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Irvine Technology Corporation, San Jose , Senior Data Analyst (Remote in PST hours), Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!