Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to
clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare
(Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail &
eCommerce. We are currently seeking exceptional entry-level talent
for the below role.
- Strong skills in data profiling, mapping, data modeling, and
- Includes query data repositories to determine Source to target
mappings, data quality, completeness, and transformation rules for
merging into target repositories Strong skills in Informatica,
Informatica Data Quality, Information Analyzer, and IBM data
architect, Erwin is a big plus.
- Strong SQL skills Hands-on experience in creating/updating
conceptual, logical, and physical data models to satisfy business
- Complex data integration and extraction/transformation/load
processes (ETL) should be understandable and explainable.
- Should be able to collaborate with the business to establish
the scope of data-centric or support projects.
- Should be capable of reviewing the Project Initiation Document
and the Reference/Domain Value Mapping.
- Should be able to identify Pain points impacting data
capabilities by working with Business and Architects
- Should be able to develop a program/project-specific Data
- Should be proficient in source-target data mapping, S/T record
building/join conditions, transformation writing, and data lineage
building. Should be able to conduct Peer Reviews.
- ETL/Test questions, output file validation, and defect analysis
should all be supported. Should ensure data analysts (and other
data leads, as necessary) are following standard work and best
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
any related field of study. No travel; no telecommuting.
- Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term
assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which
may require relocation at the end of each project.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts)
Experience using the relational database system, Oracle preferred
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle. Must know how
to use Power BI or Tableau.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital
status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Staffigo, San Jose , Data Analyst, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!