Company: Stralynn Consulting Services, Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 16, 2022
In this role, you will handle large global SI programs including
customer education, setting expectations, process definition,
establishing appropriate thresholds, relationship building, on-site
implementation workshop delivery, and project management meeting
facilitation, be a strategic partner in influencing decisions for
the future. The role involves end-to-end program management of
large-scale digital transformation programs.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive crucial conversations with senior leaders in business and
IT to define strategic business case and measurable benefits.
- Drive all PMO activities in coordination with a team of senior
technical and non-technical professionals dedicated to the
implementation and enablement of company-wide data and analytics
- Plan, lead and facilitate Agile practices like sprint planning,
burn up/burndowns, cross-functional scrum team dependencies, create
release schedules and related staffing plans.
- Develop detailed program execution plan and manage all
execution aspects, including program interdependencies, progress
metrics, testing, deployment and enablement. Create crisp and
complete documentation to facilitate program reviews and
decision-making process at Steering Committee level.
- Drive risk mitigation strategies and issue resolution actions
with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Engage and collaborate with all business and IT functions
affected by the program, internal and external partners and
- Manage one to many scrum teams applying Agile principles,
practices, and theory.
- Apply consistency and best practices through program
initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling
business outcomes and benefits tracking.
- Collaboration with SI team to design, develop and configure the
product to customer specifications and with data feeds, data
mapping, and new system training.
- At times, handle multiple projects/products in parallel for
different customers in different regions and time zones.
- Serve as customer representative ensuring that customer's needs
and requirements are communicated to all departments supporting the
customer to ensure successful implementation.
- Oversee hand-off to account management upon completion of the
- Must have extensive program/ project management experience
problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, and notable
experience collaborating in cross-functional teams with a focus on
large corporate and enterprise customers.
- Must have experience in large scale digital transformation
- Should have experience in handling Salesforce (CRM, CPQ)
- Must be an expert on waterfall and agile development
- Effective Presentation at every level from individual, team to
executive and leadership level.
- Knowledge of project planning tools and methodologies.
- Capacity planning and resource management
- Resolution of escalated issues Management
- Knowledge of DevOps.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity.
PMP /Prince2 Certification.
- Overall experience of 15 years plus with 4 years Project
Management experience within a consulting environment on large
- Good experience and understanding of SaaS or Subscription
Annuity based models.
STRALYNN, a pioneer in Digital Transformation, has a mission to
bridge the chasm of digital and legacy operational models. We
differentiate ourselves as the execution excellence role model of
complex implementations with a focus on Data-First strategy.
Stralynn is headquartered in San Jose, California, USA, with
offices in Canada and India. With an incredibly talented team
across the globe, Stralynn is well-positioned to provide niche
services of business technology assessments and business process
transformations, scaling from simple to more mature enablement.
With our Digital Transformation dossier, we service our customers
with a diverse array of top-notch digital business services,
customized to provide multi-X EBITDA and growth agility. Our
Digital Capsules are leveraged for 90-day solution turn-up to help
enterprises stay agile and move to a run mode. Our STRABASE
methodology handholds our customers with self-sufficient automation
and benefits-driven approach.
Our People, the Stralynn Digitizens, are the top global innovative
minds in the industry from fortune 500 companies. We take pride in
nurturing our Stralynn family with the latest updates to operating
models and technologies. Our high-calibre consultants focus on
unmatched execution excellence to meet our customers'
We strive for success by focusing on customer experiences,
collaboration, and leveraging our proven transformational best
In a nutshell, we believe in our ability to help our customers See
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Stralynn Consulting Services, Inc, San Jose , Business Analyst, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!