Company: HD Supply
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job SummaryRepair products returned with defects and communicate
with the customer and vendor.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Responsible for daily repairs and troubleshooting including,
maintenance, design, and documentation.
- Contacts customer, vendors and internal department via phone,
fax, or e-mail.
- Creates sales and purchase orders.
- Maintains accurate documentation on all repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.Work Environment
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as
dust, fumes, or odors.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- No travel required.
- Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, San Jose , Repair Technician, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!