Design/Verification Technician Co-Op
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the
world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator
of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are
powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will
find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global
collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make
meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity
and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity,
social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and
respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and
glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who
together can change the way the world communicates.Requisition ID:
Design Verification Technician Co-op
Join us for a Summer/Fall Co-Op running from June - Novmeber 2022.
The successful candidate will work with Test engineers to evaluate
design performance of RF products in an R&D environment ,
including : Power amplifiers, LNAs, filters, switches. The
candidate will operate automated and manual test equipment such as
Network Analyzers, spectrum Analyzers , power supplies.
Primary job responsibilities Include:
--- Operating automated or semi-automated Testers, data collection
- Must maintain a strong customer focus and proactively
communicate priority conflicts and potential or actual schedule
slips while maintaining the high level of throughput necessary to
- Candidate will support a wide variety of critical activities as
part of the Design-Verification-Test (DVT) scope, including the
- Pre-screen of evaluation board build for early failure
- Participate in building test setups, harnesses, wiring.
- Familiarity operating Windows applications such as MS Words,
- Good understanding in electronics circuits fundamentals:
Voltage, resistance, current , AC & DC.
- Preferably has a familiarity with amplifiers: Gain, dB,
- Preferably has an understanding in Radio Frequency concepts and
measurements : Transmission lines, power, Gain, Frequency
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be currently enrolled in community college or technical
school or equivalent.
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Technician, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications,
Summer Internship, Technology, Entry Level
Keywords: Skyworks, San Jose , Design/Verification Technician Co-Op, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!