Data Systems Analyst
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
UST Global is looking for talented Data Systems Analyst /
Business Systems Analyst with experience in Marketing Data/
Customer Engagement and will be working with one of the leading
technology providers in the US. The ideal candidate should have the
ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
environment. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and
verbal communication skills with the ability and knowhow to
collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership
Data Systems Analyst, responsible for designing and integrating
batched and streaming data sources in support of enterprise B2B
marketing automation solution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead end-to-end design and enablement of data solutions for our
Enterprise marketing needs.
- Use your strong interpersonal communication skills, interacting
regularly with business and leadership communicating the project
portfolio, technology roadmap, and planning on future business
- Understand capability of applications and their generated
transaction and event data (SAP, Clients marketing tools,
Hadoop/Kafka streams) in environment and effectively navigate the
data domains to identify and inform business partners and
engineering on best source for each use case.
- Provide thought leadership to the Information Data Services
(IDS) organization and to business on how to achieve results.
- Serve as an intake and prioritization funnel for business
engagement and developing clear requirements.
- Work within the program management and engineering teams to
deliver business needs quickly.
- Assist Client's business partners in all stages of process of
defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their
strategy and participate in the gathering of functional
requirements that lead to projects or enhancements.
- Database management experience with analytical and operational
use cases for B2B Marketing and Sales functions, including B2B
segments, performed through CRM systems
- Detailed analysis and data profiling of data sets from MS D365
for integration into an existing customer profile
- Ability to write clear and unambiguous data requirements and
- Ability to work across a variety of SQL environments like
Hadoop/Hive, MS SQL Server, as well has experience with ETL
techniques, and comfortable with programming concepts and data
object oriented discussionsby Jobble
Keywords: Ust, San Jose , Data Systems Analyst, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!