Design Tools Architect, Heterogeneous Compute
Company: Lattice Semiconductor
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Design Tools Architect, Heterogeneous Compute Job Category:
Product Development/ Engineering Description Company Profile
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) is the global leader in smart
connectivity solutions, providing market leading intellectual
property and low-power, small form-factor devices that enable more
than 8,000 global customers to quickly deliver innovative and
differentiated cost and power-efficient products. The Company's
broad, end-market exposure solves customer problems across the
network from the Edge to the Cloud for clients in consumer
electronics, industrial equipment, communications infrastructure,
computing and automotive. Our technology, long-standing
relationships and commitment to world-class support enables our
customers to quickly and easily unleash innovative solutions to
create a smart, secure and connected world. Our control, connect
and compute solutions enable the Internet of Things to operate
safely, easily and more autonomously at the edge of the network
core. While you may not see our products, you are interacting with
them all day, every day. We make your experience smarter and
better-connected. Join Team Lattice---and help us continue to drive
innovation that creates a smarter, better-connected world.
Together, we enable what's next. Job Description We are looking to
hire a highly motivated and self-driven technical leader who can
work across various teams and organizations to architect the tools
for future Lattice FPGAs and Lattice heterogeneous compute
platforms. This person should be conversant with programming
paradigms and tool flows for heterogenous compute platforms. He or
she should be able to trade-off performance and ease-of-use with a
thorough understanding of customer use cases and tool flows for
Heterogeneous Computing. Requirements Key Skills:
- Experience in building cutting-edge systems using FPGAs -
dealing with and solving challenges in all aspects of getting FPGAs
to work in real applications.
- In-depth knowledge of FPGA/SoC development tools,
- Hands-on experience with using heterogeneous computing tools to
program on platforms such as FPGA SoCs, GPGPU and/or NPUs.
- Ability to understand and model embedded systems to be able to
make performance/resource and other trade-offs at a system level.
Understand the customer tools environment and the overall embedded
and heterogenous tool vendors.
- Investigate available solutions and innovate to architect a
functional, practical and expandable tool for Lattice.
- Interact with broader Lattice teams and customers to propose,
get inputs, trade-offs and decide on tool flows and use models. Be
able to prioritize the features and development sequence
- Experience working with teams remotely in different global
- Good knowledge of ARM/CPU architecture, programming models,
achieving high performance on ARM CPUs, parallel programming, SIMD
architectures for neural networks, etc. General:
- Easy to work with, good communicator.
- Motivated, hard-working, and driven.
- Innovative, problem solver who likes to come up with newer and
better solutions for existing problems. Experience/Education:
- 10+ years of experience working on FPGA designs/SoC
- System-level knowledge and implementation of FPGAs within the
context of an Embedded system is a huge plus.
- BS EE/MS EE or PhD. Competitive Benefits Package Including:
- Medical, dental, vision effective on date of hire
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan, Commuter Benefit, and more
Lattice Semiconductor is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Lattice Semiconductor, San Jose , Design Tools Architect, Heterogeneous Compute, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!