Electrical Engineer Consultant
Company: Net2Source Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: April 10, 2021
About Net2Source - We are a Global Workforce Solutions Company
headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific
Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company
across the USA and we are hiring "Electrical Engineer Consultant"
for one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting
solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune
500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology,
Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy,
Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the
Internet, and Engineering.
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at
About Our Client: Our client is an American Utility company. It is
the third-largest investor-owned publicly-traded utility company in
the United States, serving roughly two million people through its
subsidiary companies in the west coast.
Role/Title: Electrical Engineer ConsultantLocation: San Jose,
CAPosition Type: ContractEnd Client Industry: UtilityWill Report To
/ Under the direction: The Capital Delivery Electrical
ManagerPay-Rate Offered: DOE & Best in the Industry
Responsibilities: The Electrical Engineer is responsible for
Electrical Design, Project Management, and Construction Management
of client facilities. The Engineer must possess a detailed
knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), Electrical
Construction, and Motor Control Centers.
- Prepares construction drawings and writes specifications in the
process of completing electrical design Client system
- Performs advanced engineering calculations for low and medium
voltage power distribution and motor control including:
- Voltage Drop calculations
- Breaker coordination studies
- Short circuit current calculations
- Prepares construction contracts, bids projects and awards
- Prepares requests for proposals (RFP) and analyzes/selects
successful consultants or vendors
- Manages project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Manages and communicates with project-specific contractors,
consultants, agencies, and staff
- Provides input and assists in the Company's Public Utility
Commission (PUC) rate case filings including cost estimating and
justification for projects
- Provides construction management at the location of the project
Minimum Qualifications: ---
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Two (2) years of experience working as an Electrical
- Project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with AutoCAD software
- Valid California Driver License
- California Engineer in Training (EIT) certification or
California Professional Electrical Engineer (CA PE) registration
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: Our Client does not
discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status,
disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee
organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or
other non-merit factor.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
- Founded in 2007
- 100% Minority Owned, Debt Free, Private
- 4100+ consultants globally
- 2550 consultants placed in the US
- 750+ team of in-house staffing team
- 30+ sales offices in the US, and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE,
Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Businesses by the US Pan Asian
American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC
- 2019 & 2018 Ranked 21st Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA
by Staffing industry Analysts
- 2019 & 2018 Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (Ranked (9th and 27th ).
- 2019 Top 100 Fastest companies to grow in Dallas by Dallas
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row.
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- 2019 Dallas Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal
- 2019 Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Any Interest & need details? Please Contact
Regards,Team Net2Source Inc.
Keywords: Net2Source Inc., San Jose , Electrical Engineer Consultant, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!