Plumbing & Drain Service Technician
Company: ARS-Rescue Rooter
Location: San Jose
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Are you an experienced Plumber/Drain Cleaner looking for a
reputable, stable company that will value what you bring to the
organization? Come work for the premier plumbing company in San
Jose, CA Due to growth, ARS/Rescue Rooter is immediately seeking
exceptional Plumbers/Drain Cleaners to deliver the most efficient,
highest quality experiences in residential and commercial service.
This position is ideal for someone who is immediately seeking
long-term employment. If you are a self-motivated individual with
great work ethic and the personality to help with customer
satisfaction, then we would love to get to know you! ARS/Rescue
Rooter provides opportunities few others can:
- A National Presence with over 70 locations nationwide
- Ability to earn in excess of $150k annually based on
- Top-notch paid ongoing training with the latest technology
- We provide a company vehicle, fuel card, and cell phone
- Promotional opportunities. We love to promote existing
employees who demonstrate skills and work ethic of success!
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic & optional life,
short-term, long-term disability, and 401K
- Paid PTO, Holidays, and Sick Time
- A Management team working for you In this role, you will be:
- Addressing Plumbing/Drain issues customers are
- Thoroughly checking the plumbing/pipes/drains for the
- Listening to and educating the customer on ways to improve
their existing system
- Knowledgeable in the assembly, installation, maintenance,
repair, and servicing of plumbing, fixtures, and drains
- Experienced in servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing,
repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks,
faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners,
- Sharing our passion in our commitment to provide Exceptional
Service!What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros Required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two or more years of professional plumbing experience,
including residential repair and retrofit service.
- Experience in residential service repair.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends Preferred
- Current state plumbing license or journeyman plumbing
- Experience with water heaters and sewer repair and/or
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency.How We Reward Your
Professionalism Full-time employees receive competitive pay;
comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and
prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with
company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA).
Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid
training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees
are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach,
including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for
the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students,
sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation---. Apply Your Skills to the
Best in the Business. Join our winning team and apply today!
WWW.ARS.COM All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment
drug screen and employment background checks. ARS is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply
Keywords: ARS-Rescue Rooter, San Jose , Plumbing & Drain Service Technician, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!