In-House Fixture Repair Technician
Company: Western Digital
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 30, 2020
The next big thing in data is you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair, rebuild and maintain sufficient inventory for Wafer
- Ion Mill and DLC Fixtures - Break down, rebuild, test
functionality and vacuum leaks
- Vat (Slot Valves) - break down clean, replace bellows and
vacuum test for leaks
- Water journals - break down, clean, inspect and replace
- Feedthroughs - break down for seal replacement and housing
- Maintain strip and clean kits for Ion Beam PBN
- Handle walk-in small job repairs such as broken screws,
- Work with cross functional groups such as maintenance and
engineering to improve product quality and assist with
- Mechanical aptitude and machining skills, with 5-years of
- Knowledge of vacuum technology desirable but not
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to execute under minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in MS Excel and
- Positive working attitude and work ethics.
- Five day 40 hour schedule with occasional overtime
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL--
The future. It's on you. You & Western Digital.
We've been storing the world's data for more than 50 years. Once,
storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now,
we're helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform
data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and
government organizations come to us for the technologies and
solutions needed to bring meaning and value to their
ever-increasing diversity of data.
But we can't do it alone. Today's exceptional data challenges
require your unique skills. You can be the next big thing in
Western Digital-- data-centric solutions are comprised of the
Western Digital, G-Technology---, SanDisk-- and WD-- brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming
standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender
(including a person's gender identity, gender expression, and
gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not
stereotypically associated with the person's assigned sex at
birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical
condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status),
physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air
Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally
protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any
individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our
non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We
comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal
Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For
more information click here. Este empleador participa in
Keywords: Western Digital, San Jose , In-House Fixture Repair Technician, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!