Wafer Manufacturing Process Technician
Company: Western Digital
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 28, 2020
The next big thing in data is you!
As Process Technician you will function as the primary interface
between the manufacturing, maintenance, and process and equipment
engineering teams to ensure the consistent production of high
ESSENTIAL DUTEIS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of tooling used in
the manufacturing process and for helping to identify processing
issues affecting output or product quality.
- Responsible for the cycle-time within their area and must
resolve any WIP that is delayed or on hold.
- Often directly involved in the resolution of tooling or
processing issues and may recommend, document and implement changes
at the direction of the appropriate engineering group.
- Play a vital role in the training and certification of lower
Preferred Education Background or Equivalent Experience
Bachelors of Science in either the following:
- Engineering- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Data Analysis or Statistics
Position an AWS (Alternative Work Schedule)
- Knowledge and familiarity of semiconductor wafer manufacturing
processes (thin film deposition, ion mill, reactive ion etch,
electroplating, photolithography, metrology, sputter etch, sputter
deposition) and logistics
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control systems, applications
- Knowledge of MESA or similar Shop floor Control Systems
- Able to extract, summarize, interpret and present process
- Able to apply process data to decision making
- Knowledge and familiarity of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
Principles and DMAIC processes
- Proficiency or experience with SQL or similar query
- Proficiency or experience with VBA, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Project Management appl
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL--
The future. It's on you. You & Western Digital.
We've been storing the world's data for more than 50 years. Once,
storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now,
we're helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform
data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and
government organizations come to us for the technologies and
solutions needed to bring meaning and value to their
ever-increasing diversity of data.
But we can't do it alone. Today's exceptional data challenges
require your unique skills. You can be the next big thing in
Western Digital-- data-centric solutions are comprised of the
Western Digital, G-Technology---, SanDisk-- and WD-- brands.
For U.S. positions add the following text:
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming
standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender
(including a person's gender identity, gender expression, and
gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not
stereotypically associated with the person's assigned sex at
birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical
condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status),
physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air
Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally
protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any
individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our
non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We
comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal
Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For
more information click here. Este empleador participa in
Keywords: Western Digital, San Jose , Wafer Manufacturing Process Technician, Professions , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!