Company: Tempo Automation
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 15, 2019
What does Tempo Automation do?
At Tempo Automation, we're modernizing the way electronics are
manufactured and we are looking for the most talented, creative and
passionate people to join our team! We are building sophisticated
software and a robotic factory for rapid electronics prototyping.
We enable engineers to manufacture their designs at the click of a
button in as fast as 3 days (instead of weeks to months), allowing
them to rapidly test and iterate on their designs.
Why join us?
Solving a real pain point Electrical engineers don't have the
luxury of a tight feedback loop. While software engineers tweak
their code, run it, and quickly see the results of those changes,
electrical engineers usually wait several weeks to receive
prototype boards and continue iterating on their designs. Tempo is
fixing that. We know that high-quality circuit boards can be
manufactured quickly; we do it every day! In order to continue to
take on more complex customer designs, offer more powerful insights
into those designs, build and design new factories, and make
everything run smoother and faster, we are looking to hire the best
of the best.
Big market and great growth Every company in the world that
produces electronics in any form stands to benefit from developing
their products with Tempo. The market for electronics prototyping
is roughly $230 billion; it contains everything from rocketry and
automobiles to thermostats and industrial equipment.
Positive impact on the world We will significantly accelerate the
progress of multiple industries that affect billions of people
every day. Looking for a leveraged way to help humanity and move
technology as a whole forward? Here it is!
Tempo Automation is looking for a Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Inspector to join our manufacturing team and help us bring the
creations of our amazing customers to life!
- 3+ years of PCBA inspection experience
- Knowledgeable of IPC Standards
- Experience with through-hole inspection
- familiar with SMT, PTH component packages
Nice to have:
- Experience with quality tools: Microscope, Caliper, Digital
Multi Meter (DMM)
- Able to read and follow Manufacturing Process
- Familiar with Final Quality Assurance (FQA) and Quality Control
- Ability to read assembly drawings, and CAD data
- IPC-610 Certified
- Experience with Automated Optical Inspection (programming or
- Perform in-process and final inspection of in-house
manufactured products per IPC standards and customer
- Document and record inspection results and findings in
applicable data sheets, forms, and records.
- Assist in preparing and developing inspection instructions and
- Generate deviation reports as necessary.
- Perform other testing and inspection activities per approved
- Ensure timely completion of inspections per department goals
- Ensure inspection records are complete and accurate, compliant
with good documentation practices, filed in a timely manner, and
maintained in a manner to facilitate efficient retrieval.
- Perform department clerical tasks as assigned to support
- Perform job duties in a manner that ensures compliance with the
quality system procedures as related to work activities and
- Perform other duties as assigned by Quality
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful,
transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
- Exceptional benefits package We value healthy and happy
employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our
competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible stock options We view options as real compensation,
not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years
of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks We know nothing says thank you
like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free
company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location We offer a convenient San
Francisco location. Don't live in the city? We offer commuter
benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits package- However you get to work, we want to
help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of
commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the
- Transparent and social culture We work better when we're all on
the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review
milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the
broader vision, and biweekly socials.
Come help us accelerate the progress of companies developing
rockets, drones, medical devices, and much more. We look forward to
hearing from you!
Keywords: Tempo Automation, San Jose , QA/QC Inspector, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!