Data Center Solutions Architect
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Data Center Solutions Architect
Leading Networking, Cloud, Virtualization & Storage Solutions
Provider is expanding and looking for a senior level Data Center /
Converged Infrastructure Architect with strong experience designing
Storage, Virtualization, Compute and overall Data Center solutions
for enterprise clients. This firm has won numerous growth awards in
other regions over the last few years and they are ready for
further growth. They have an amazing company culture that fosters
growth and employee satisfaction. You'll have the ability to make
an impact, work with an extremely collaborative team, and truly be
a part of an entrepreneurial environment.
---You can be located anywhere in the Northern CA region for this
What You Need for this Position
- Senior-level experience in Storage Pre Sales Engineering.
- 5 years consulting experience designing / architecting EMC, HP,
NetApp, Hitachi, IBM, OR Pure Storage solutions
- Cisco UCS experience preferred along
- Strong Virtualization expertise in VMware and / or Citrix
solutions is preferred
- Experience working as a consultant for a VAR and/or for a Storage
OEM is a significant plus.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
---Excellent training opportunities
---Very competitive base salaries along with bonuses and profit
---Permanent role from day 1 with full benefits, vacation time,
paid training and matching 401K.
What's In It for You
- Ability to work with a talented team of Storage, Virtualization
and Cisco Solutions Engineers
- Travel required will be primarily in the regional area and this
will NOT be a national role that will require extensive overnight
- ---Work remotely from home when not in front of clients
- Very competitive base salary, full benefits, bonuses and vacation
time all offered
What You Will Be Doing
- Act as a subject matter expert in the design of industry best
Storage, Virtualization, Compute and overall Infrastructure
Solutions for enterprise and commercial clients
- Assist other Solutions Architects and Pre Sales Engineers in
providing architectures and solutions from inception to delivery
(this is NOT a delivery or Post Sales role).
- Designing complex system configuration and standards for x86
platforms at an expert level in diverse, demanding customer
- Through cross training, increase your knowledge and experience in
other relevant Data Center Solutions and Engineering.
- Provide leadership and research capabilities supporting technical
recommendations within guidelines.
- Develop strong customer relationships and trust to secure future
- Contribute and develop Best Practices, strategies, policies,
methodologies and documentation sets.
- Assist and contribute in the development Statements of Work,
proposals, Level of Effort, work breakdown schedules and engagement
Storage Solutions Architects are encouraged to apply ASAP or you
can also send your resume directly to me at:
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Jose , Data Center Solutions Architect, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!