Demolition Job Site Lead
Company: RESA Power Solutions
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 19, 2019
The Demolition Job Site Lead is responsible for the removal and
recovery of electrical equipment from off-site locations purchased
by RESA Power. This position is under the general guidance of the
Director of Warehouse Logistics, San Jose, CA. Responsibilities &
- Attend job walk-throughs, reviewing plans, and specifications
with the Chief Estimator.
- Coordinate labor, equipment, tools, supplies, etc. as needed
for each job.
- Responsible for the crew and making sure they are at job sites
on time, and ensure all safety and compliance issues are met.
- Load and unload equipment to ensure safe handling.
- Identify all useful materials to maximize scrap revenue and
ensure the appropriate components are kept for resale.
- Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas
where construction work will be performed.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement,
or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
- Load, unload, or identify materials, machinery, or tools,
distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to
project plans or specifications
- Position or dismantle equipment, using saws, hammers, and other
- Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor. Safety
- Self-reliant to recognize and address or report safety issues
and potential hazards.
- Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible
- Familiarity with conducting informative, site-specific safety
- Complete, pass, and keep required safety training current. To
include, but not limited to, OSHA, hazmat, and job site specific
training. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven team member with high integrity
- 2-years experience with interior and site work demolition is
- Strong leadership skills and attention to detail a must
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work all hours, including nights &
- May require occasional travel outside the state
- Must be dependable, able, and willing to work
- Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience moving and unloading equipment using material
handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks,
lift carts, etc.
- Experience with use of hand and power tools
- Must have valid current Driver's License Additional
Information: Type: Full-time Experience: 2 years related demolition
and safety experience Physical Demands: Must frequently lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100
pounds Education: High School diploma or equivalent Functions:
Production / Material Handling Location: San Jose, CA Travel: 75%
Industries: Industrial/Manufacturing Relocation: No relocation
providedTo apply, please send resume to RESA Power is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran
Keywords: RESA Power Solutions, San Jose , Demolition Job Site Lead, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!