Company: Pediatrix Medical Group
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Requisition ID: 2
Location: US-CA-San Jose
Specialty: Physician - Neonatologist
Position Type: Full Time
HR Rep / Recruiter: Lori Abolafia
E njoy 300 Days Of Sunshine A Year!
Seeking a BC/BE Neonatologist to join our well-established
neonatology practice in San Jose, CA. Our team provides services in
the level III NICU at Good Samaritan Hospital as well as the level
II NICU at El Camino Hospital Los Gatos.
- The Level III NICU has an average daily census of 15 and has 40
- 50 VLBW admits per year.
- In addition to our affiliated group of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Specialists, there is good pediatric subspecialty support including
- Services provided include high frequency ventilation, body
cooling and iNO is available.
- There is an active maternal and neonatal transport
- Good Samaritan Hospital, a Regional Perinatal Center, is
certified by California Children's Services as a Level-III NICU and
as a Neonatal Surgery Center.
- The practice belongs to the California Perinatal Quality Care
Collaborative and participates in Pediatrix QI programs as well as
other projects in collaboration with academic institutions. About
the Area With all the amenities of a large city and the charm of a
small town, San Jose is located at the Southern tip of San
Francisco Bay and is the heart of Silicon Valley, home to many of
the world's largest high-tech companies. In addition to an average
temperature of 70 degrees, enjoy world-class cultural arts,
professional sports, great restaurants, access to San Francisco,
and Wine Country. Experience wonderful outdoor activities including
hiking trails, mountain biking, access to Monterey, Lake Tahoe,
Yosemite and all that Northern California has to offer.
Benefits and Compensation
Benefits Pediatrix provides a comprehensive benefits package,
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program These benefits are for full time
employees, employees in other types of employment classifications
may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Base compensation is $270,000 - $350,000 with bonus
Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation's leading
provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are
committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically
excellent services to women, babies and children across the
continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based
practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine
and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric
subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care
clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered
by significant investments in research, education,
quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led
company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and
today provides its highly specialized and often critical care
services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other
clinicians in 37 states. Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job
scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job
postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Pediatrix Medical Group, San Jose , Neonatologist, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!