Office Systems Associate 2
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office
Systems Associate II in the San Francisco Area! We seek a polished
individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment to service
our award winning products. You will be responsible for repair and
maintenance of our analog and digital copiers, facsimiles,
multifunctional and connected digital products.
- Maintain tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for
- Perform preventive maintenance and adjustment of
- Repair photocopiers, copiers at the site location.
- Includes complex disassembly, cleaning, and replacement of
individual parts, reassembly, testing and adjustment.
- Troubleshoot equipment to determine the cause of
- Estimate parts and labor for repair.
- Research the current cost of replacement equipment and
recommends repair or replacement of the equipment.
- Provide sales support as required.
- Accurate completion of invoices and expense reports in a timely
- 2-4 years of experience related to technical/repair of business
- High School and Technical School graduate or equivalent
- A+ and/or N+ Certification a plus.
- Applicant must possess some knowledge of computers and
electronics, Computer/Digital Technology or related fields.
- Scope of Model Knowledge: BandW digital copier, printer and fax
- Skilled on 4 segments and low-end color copiers,
- High degree of initiative.
- Exceptionally skilled in organization, attention to detail and
effective prioritization of duties.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be positive, outgoing, self-motivated and committed to
building and maintaining strong customer relations
About Konica Minolta Konica Minolta's journey started 150 years
ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate
for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept
us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business
Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the
workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent
Connected Workplace . The company guides and supports its clients'
digital transformation through its expansive office technology
portfolio, including IT Services ( All Covered ), intelligent
information management, managed print services and industrial and
commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on
CRN's MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named
the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta
has been recognized as the Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP
Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years,
and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America's
Best-in-State employers list . The company received Keypoint
Intelligence's BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI Most
Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series . Konica
Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World
Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the
Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list . Konica
Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works
to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit
us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook , YouTube ,
LinkedIn and Twitter .
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, San Jose , Office Systems Associate 2, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!