Company: Pediatrix Medical Group
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Requisition ID: 2023-38982
Location: US-CA-San Jose
Specialty: Physician - Neonatologist
Position Type: Full Time
HR Rep / Recruiter: Lori Abolafia
Enjoy 300 Days Of Sunshine A Year!
Seeking a BC/BE Neonatologist to join our well-established
neonatology practice in San Jose, CA. Our team provides services in
the level III NICU at Good Samaritan Hospital as well as the level
II NICU at El Camino Hospital Los Gatos.
- The Level III NICU has an average daily census of 15 and has 40
- 50 VLBW admits per year.
- In addition to our affiliated group of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Specialists, there is good pediatric subspecialty support including
- Services provided include high frequency ventilation, body
cooling and iNO is available.
- There is an active maternal and neonatal transport
- Good Samaritan Hospital, a Regional Perinatal Center, is
certified by California Children's Services as a Level-III NICU and
as a Neonatal Surgery Center.
- The practice belongs to the California Perinatal Quality Care
Collaborative and participates in Pediatrix QI programs as well as
other projects in collaboration with academic institutions.
About the Area
With all the amenities of a large city and the charm of a small
town, San Jose is located at the Southern tip of San Francisco Bay
and is the heart of Silicon Valley, home to many of the world's
largest high-tech companies. In addition to an average temperature
of 70 degrees, enjoy world-class cultural arts, professional
sports, great restaurants, access to San Francisco, and Wine
Country. Experience wonderful outdoor activities including hiking
trails, mountain biking, access to Monterey, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite
and all that Northern California has to offer.
Benefits and Compensation
Pediatrix provides a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental
- Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Extensive Employee Perks program
- Employee Assistance Program
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other
types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of
- Base compensation is $270,000 - $350,000 with bonus
Pediatrix - Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's
leading providers of highly specialized health care for women,
babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians
have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and
clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in
hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including
obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are
complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded
area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality,
evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research,
education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams
including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders,
business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill
our mission to take great care of the patient -. We invite you to
join the Pediatrix - family and help shape the future of health
care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming
increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be
found through the Pediatrix Careers site: .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Pediatrix Medical Group, San Jose , Neonatologist, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!