Field Payroll Processor
Company: Rosendin Electric Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Do you want to work with your fellow owners? - Rosendin is one
of the largest electrical contractors in the United States,
employing over 6,000 people. - We are EMPLOYEE OWNED - For -100
years, Rosendin has created a reputation for building quality
electrical and communications installations, building value for
clients, and building people within the company. APPLY TODAY! The
Field Payroll Processor is an entry/intermediate level supporter
and processor. The primary function is to ensure that all employees
are paid accurately and timely. Responsible for maintaining
employment records of field personnel. Supports and processes
payrolls for up to 500+ employees.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Prioritize and process all timecards, corrections, and
adjustments from field locations.
- Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of payroll checks to all
- Calculate and prepare manual layoff/termination/adjustment
- Verify accuracy and process new hire paperwork.
- Keep accurate control and distribution of payroll-related
reports and payments.
- Respond to requests for employment verification and
- Respond to requests from Field employees for employee
maintenance changes, i.e. address changes, tax form changes,
- Direct Deposit input and maintenance including email
- EDD processes and Report completion and submissions.
- W2 reprint request.
- Receive and organize department mail.
- Run and maintain E-Verify Status report.
- Serve as backup to Field Payroll Specialist.
- Partners with Field Payroll Specialist as needed for training
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the
general nature and scope of work being performed by this position.
This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned
based on the positions role within the business unit.EDUCATION AND
- Associate's degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- Minimum 3 years work experience in payroll, preferably with a
- Minimum 1-year in-house payroll experience is required
- Any financial/payroll/tax related training a plus, either
formal classes or seminars
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant
experienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- 10-key, light typing
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing
priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing
requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all
levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors,
clients, and othersTRAVEL :
- 0%WORKING CONDITIONS:
- General work environment - sitting for long periods, standing,
walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted
primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as
fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 35 lbs.Rosendin Electric is
committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. - Employment decisions are considered
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran
status.PandoLogic. Keywords: Payroll Specialist, Location: San
Jose, CA - 95192
Keywords: Rosendin Electric Inc, San Jose , Field Payroll Processor, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!