Physiatrist (Part-Time) San Jose, California
Company: NeuroSync, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 16, 2023
About UsNeuroSync is on a mission to provide objective
neurological measurements that assist medical and performance
professionals by assessing brain health, delivering therapies, and
enhancing cognitive function. Backed by more than 30 peer-reviewed
publications and 17 granted patents, NeuroSync products include
customizable assessment workflows, dynamically immersive
therapeutics, and multisensory training environments. Trusted by
over 4,000 providers at leading medical centers including Stanford
and Massachusetts General and more than 20 organizations across
professional and collegiate sport, NeuroSync is transforming
neurological care across the lifespan.
- Part-time Physiatrist to interpret and perform EyeSync
- Perform comprehensive TBI examinations to patients in San Jose
- Current and valid state medical license required
- 2+ years experience as practicing physiatry and performing
- Excellent bedside manner and time management skillsCompensation
- We offer a competitive compensation package to be discussed as
part of the interview process
Keywords: NeuroSync, Inc., San Jose , Physiatrist (Part-Time) San Jose, California, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!