Business Process Specialist
Company: Cupertino Electric, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Posting Title: - Business Process SpecialistReports To: -
Director of Business ProcessLocation: - San Jose, CASalary Range:
$80,000 to $120,000JOB SUMMARY The Business Process Specialist
provides and supports the implementation of Customer Experience and
Operations change/process improvement initiatives by building
relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders. This role
works closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment and development
of efficient and effective processes in line with strategic
business objectives, as well as researching, analyzing, and
recommending changes to the organization's business processes to
improve operational efficiencies, quality, service, and
profitability. The BPS also collects and studies operational and
performance data to identify trends and opportunities for
improvement. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Scheduling and leading business process meetings with internal
customers and stakeholders.
- Writing documentation as needed for process, projects, and
- Providing technical knowledge and work individually and on
teams to support the completion of project specific tasks within
estimated time frames.
- Supporting the development of solutions that address
organizational challenges, support project objectives by leading
assigned engagement tasks to completion within scope, while
ensuring deliverable requirements are met.
- Building project and program schedules.
- Conducting interviews with SMEs to decompose as-is process
- Analyzing as-is processes and building as-is process maps.
- Conducting as-is to to-be process map crosswalks and
identifying gaps and changes in processes.
- Coordinating with Training teams to create and administer
training materials for users of a new system or process.
- Serving as a liaison between various departments and groups
associated with the project.
- Working with functional leads to obtain agreement by
stakeholders and recipients for scope requirements and establishing
a baseline on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Assessing business or process requirements, completing research
and analysis to determine viable solutions, and making
recommendations for alternatives and enhancements.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the
organization from individual contributors to C-Level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Ecosystem Development tools
including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and MS Forms
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing environments and
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to act as a recognized technical expert and functions
as the highest-level individual contributor in at least one
- Must be a team player and can work successfully under
- Aptitude for discovering and analyzing requirements for
adherence to business objectives and consistency.
- Able to positively and appropriately challenge perspectives and
recommendations to achieve the most desirable outcomes.MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONSEducation: High School Diploma or Equivalent
required, bachelor's degree preferredLicensure/Certifications:
Microsoft Certifications highly beneficialExperience: Minimum 3
years of experience, 5 years desired working with Microsoft
Ecosystem Development tools including Power Apps, Power Automate,
Power BI, MS Forms required.
Keywords: Cupertino Electric, Inc., San Jose , Business Process Specialist, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!