Company: Placement Club
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Top 10 rated ENR General Contractor with a vision to be the highest
value provider of global construction services and technical
expertise. This company has -been -recognized -for undertaking some
of most complex projects - fostering innovation, embracing emerging
technologies, and supporting its employees and community.
We are actively recruiting for a Project Executive in the South Bay
Area. - POSITION SUMMARY
- Leads, manages, and coordinates all phases of one or more
projects from preconstruction through closeout.
- Develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients,
the design community, and organizations to enhance future business
development opportunities. Contributes to the securing of new work
for the company.
- Develop high-performance teams through supervision, training,
coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with
staff including timely completion of employee performance
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Departments to secure new
work for the business unit.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements
on all projects.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations,
fee and pricing decisions.
- Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously from
preconstruction through closeout.
- Oversee the development of the master project schedule and
manage its implementation.
- Provide oversight for budget and financial management for all
- Support and drive utilization of various Turner initiatives and
- Oversee the administration of the Quality Assurance/Quality
Control (QA/QC) program.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project
- Become a good corporate citizen in the community and maximize
Turner-controlled resources to benefit business unit goals and
- Bachelor's Degree plus minimum of twelve years' related
experience or an equivalent combination of education, training
- Experience in the Northern California South Bay market in
education, healthcare or high-tech industries strongly
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling,
estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques,
as well as accounting principles.
- Ability to seek out and find business opportunities.
- Must have knowledge of regional market and sales/closing
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency
with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite of
- Must have advanced presentation skills. Ability to read,
understand and interpret contract documents, drawings,
specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as Building
Information Models (BIM) and Lean to benefit the project.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills. -
Keywords: Placement Club, San Jose , Project Executive, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!