Company: TWO95 International
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Description Title: Security Architect Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6-9 Months Contract to Hire Responsibilities:
- Define security requirements and checklist for IoT
- Champion the Clients product security SDLC. This includes
threat modeling, security testing, penetration testing, security
code reviews, and secure design/architecture reviews, and
identifying and fixing vulnerabilities in software and
- Perform vulnerability research, assessment and management,
serve as technical security/risk advisor on all new
technology/developed by the Client.
- Provide architectural guidance and leadership on best practices
regarding security in software development, IoT platform, mobile
application, user interface design frameworks, high performance
messaging solutions, server-side development, integrations and
tools and technologies.
- Work across SW/HW engineering, production, and operations teams
and ODM/OEM to identify component and system level security risks,
determine technical security controls to mitigate risks, prioritize
and schedule controls with product development timelines.
- Work with corporate security governance team to comply with
internal SLA and policies.
- Mentor junior Security Engineers.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies /
products / trends related to security architectural solutions.
- 12+ years of experience in security research, product security,
and/or software engineering.
- Demonstrated expertise in cryptographic algorithms and
- Demonstrated expertise in network protocols.
- Demonstrated expertise in end-to-end software
- Proficiency in programming languages - Java, C/C++.
- Proficiency in Secure Boot and Trusted Execution Environment
- Ability to present complex security topics to wide range of
internal and internal audiences (engineers to executives).
- Strong project planning and execution skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and coordination
with peers, end-users, and management.
- Good analytical and debugging skills; creative ability, good
organizational skills. Preferred:
- CISSP or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in audio and video streaming protocols. by
Keywords: TWO95 International, San Jose , Security Architect, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...