Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 19, 2023
TPMG is seeking a full time BE/BC Neuroradiologist to join our
team in San Jose, CA. The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of
the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000
physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout
Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of
providing quality medical care. Requirements:
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $415,000 to $435,000 plus
additional potential incentives up to $89,000 . Reduced schedules
with pro-rated compensation may be available. Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay. For
more information and to apply, please visit:
northerncalifornia.permanente.org We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , San Jose , Neuroradiologist, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...