Lead Software Engineer
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide
marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven
solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting
brands with opportunities across national inventory sources-cable,
broadcast, and digital media-our technology improves efficiencies
and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen
campaigns. We are looking for a seasoned Lead Software Engineer
with who will play a critical role in growing our high throughput
ad-tech system. Our Ideal Player
- You have demonstrable expertise in state-of-the-art Ad Tech
platforms such as DSP, SSP, DMP, Identity or MVPD.
- You have hands-on experience with building scalable
- You are the kind of person who thrives with large-scale,
distributed enterprise architectures.
- Someone who is eager to learn new technologies, follow emerging
trends and keep abreast of industry news.
- You have experience leading geographically distributed
- You can dig into the details, but you also see the big
- You are self-driven and thrive in a fast-paced
- You possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Product Managers, analyze requirements and
- Lead the team in turning product requirements into documented
designs, facilitating requirements reviews, implementing features,
facilitating code reviews and providing technical guidance.
- Hands-on development of enterprise applications, APIs and
- Troubleshoot and debug existing areas of improvement. Recommend
innovative solutions based on industry best practices.
- Identify and prototype new technologies to meet current and
- Collaborate closely with other team members across time zones
to deliver quality software solutions on time and within budget.
Your Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in Ad Tech systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related
field paired with strong computer science fundamentals.
- Strong Java skills with experience with Spring Boot,
Microservices, Restful APIs.
- Front-end frameworks like Angular, React.
- Experience with large NoSQL databases like Aerospike, Redis or
- Excellent knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Cloud platforms like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft
- Recent experience in Agile or Scrum development processes.
- Recent experience of CI/CD process.
- Knowledge for docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Extra Credit
If You Have Experience With
- Micro-frontends development
- Google Cloud Platform - GKE, GCE, GCS If the leading edge of
media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us
today and let's start the conversation! The US base salary range
for this full-time position is $170,000-$205,000 + bonus +
benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and
location Cadent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed
to supporting all it's employees when it comes to Inclusion &
Diversity. Cadent's policy is to provide equal opportunity for
applicants & employees without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual identity or
orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship,
disability or medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth,
or related medical condition), sexual and reproductive health
decisions, genetic information, marital status (including domestic
partnerships and civil unions), pregnancy, culture ancestry,
familial or caregiver status, military status, veteran status,
socioeconomic status, unemployment status, status as a victim of
domestic violence or any other basis prohibited by law. and will
not discriminate against the basis of disability. This commitment
is honored when it comes to decisions on hiring, recruiting,
training, promotions, compensations, benefits, transfers and
terminations. Cadent is seeking to actively engage with our
employees from a wide variety of cultures and to connect with our
clients differently. Our workforce has generational diversity that
supports greater innovation when we maximize representation of all
diversity. Our active employee resource groups promote engagement
across all groups of individuals that are represented within the
company and externally
Keywords: Cadent, San Jose , Lead Software Engineer, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...