ER Clinician Mentorship Program - ECMP 2023
Company: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets
Location: San Jose
Posted on: March 16, 2023
If you are a new or recent grad with a passion for delivering
exceptional patient care and becoming the very best ER doctor you
can be, MedVet's Emergency Clinician Mentorship Program (ECMP) is a
great fit for you. Our ECMP is an accelerated training program
providing the opportunity for veterinarians to gain the knowledge
and skills necessary to be an exceptional Emergency Clinician in an
organization owned and led by veterinarians that practices the
highest quality of specialty healthcare.
- Sign-on bonus!
- Student loan repayment program!
- Accelerated ER mentored training
- Includes specialty rotations that focus on ER relevance
- Doctor salary with full benefits from the beginning, salary
plus production the second year
- Long-term career development support & leadership
- MedVet doctors have the opportunity to become shareholders!Why
MedVet Silicon Valley?
- In addition to 24/7 emergency services, our hospital offers
specialty services in Cardiology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine,
Medical Oncology, Radiology, and Surgery.
- We are opening a brand-new facility that will include
state-of-the-art equipment such as fluoroscopy, 32/64 slice CT,
1.5T MRI, ultrasound, high flow nasal oxygen, long term therapeutic
mechanical ventilation, dialysis and endoscopy.
- for a video tour of our Silicon Valley hospital.Why San
Jose?This high-tech hub delivers diverse rich cultural experiences,
cosmopolitan cuisine, innovative museums and attractions, and rich
history. With the beach and oceans to the West and the mountains to
the East, you can choose your own adventure in Silicon Valley, and
with more than 250 sunny days per year, you'll have plenty of time
to explore. Savor the sites and sounds of the San Pedro Square
Market, catch a Sharks game, or take in the views from Castle Rock
State Park. You're also just a short drive from all that San
Francisco and Napa Valley have to offer.Qualifications:
- Currentlicense topracticeveterinary medicine
clinicalabilitiesandcommunicationskills (new grads)For more
- Please visit our website ator tosubmit a confidential CV,
please emailAmanda Purcellat.
- ECMP is a 1-year training program with a 1 year ER commitment
with your training hospital. It starts with mentored training and
specialty rotations as you develop your ER clinical expertise. In
the 2nd year you will be a full ER doctor earning
- For more details:
- Thinking about aninternshipor still planning
yourexternshiprotations? MedVet has those too!
- See the VIRMP webpage or click the link below for info on all
of our training programs.
- We would love to have you join the top-notch doctors & health
care team members at MedVet who strive every day to deliver the
very best care to pets, their loving families, & the veterinary
communityCome as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer.
We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with
MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and
Keywords: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, San Jose , ER Clinician Mentorship Program - ECMP 2023, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...