Team Lead - Front of House
Company: Chick-fil-A Monterey & Tully
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Chick-fil-AMonterey and TullyTeam Lead - Front of House -Job
DescriptionRestaurant Mission: To Serve and To Grow on the Journey
to Becoming our very best!Benefits: Closed on Sunday Free Uniform
(shirt and pants) Health Insurance Eligibility for full-time Team
Members 1 free meal equivalent to $10 per shift Free visits with an
in-house Chaplain ScholarshipsSummary of Position Responsibilities:
-Lead all Team Members to Win Hearts Every day through "Genuine
Hospitality," Fast and Accurate Service, Quality Food and a Clean
and Safe Environment in all areas of the restaurant.
- Create a high-energy atmosphere for our team, modeling a sense
- Lead by example, setting and maintaining standards, while going
Above and Beyond for Guests and the Team.
- Celebrating team and individual successesEquip Team Members to
ensure successful completion of Chick-fil-A and Restaurant specific
Mission, Goals, and standards. -
- Position team members correctly to execute restaurant goals.
Ensuring role clarity. -
- Work shoulder to shoulder with the team to role model
expectations while coaching and encouraging team -
- Partner with Front of House Director and Human Resources to
hold all Team Members accountable for demonstrating behaviors that
uphold the Mission, Values and Standards of the Restaurant.
- Foster a growth mindset for team member development, efficient
work methods, and minimizing product, labor and motion waste.
-Equip Leadership Team
- Ensure fellow Team Leaders are set up for success by completing
all required tasks and leaving no unresolved issues for the next
- Complete post shift walk-through for cleanliness, stocking, and
overall preparation for the following shift. Ensure shift
transitions include walk-throughs/checklists so that the next shift
is set up for successManage Restaurant Resources -
- Follow all Cash Handling procedures and standards
- Responsibly, efficiently, and expeditiously address all
equipment needs to ensure we are able to serve our Guests by
meeting their needs and expectations. Minimum Requirements
- 1 year of leadership experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Available to work Friday and Saturday, evening shifts and a
minimum of 30 hours per week. -
Keywords: Chick-fil-A Monterey & Tully, San Jose , Team Lead - Front of House, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!