Company: Vander-Bend Manufacturing
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Full-time / Permanent
$18.00 - $34.00
Day, Swift, or Weekend shifts available
Vander-Bend Manufacturing is a vertically integrated Contract
Manufacturer specializing in low and medium volume component and
product manufacture for the Medical, Semiconductor, data,
telecommunications, and related industries. We have facilities in
San Jose, Santa Clara, Stockton, Rancho Cordova, Wheeling, IL and a
new location in the Atlanta, GA area. We serve the manufacturing
needs of over 200 companies in Silicon Valley and beyond, producing
Sheet Metal, Machined Parts, Cable Assembly, and Electro-Mechanical
and Electronic Assemblies.
About this Opportunity:
We have multiple positions available, and we welcome all skill
levels. Pay is determined based on experience and a
knowledge/skills test. This position performs entry-level to
journey-level spot-welding on various material types and gages.
- Performs basic sheet metal operations in various departments as
- Follows verbal and/or written job instructions.
- Performs adjustments of Spot-weld controller as
- Follow Vander-Bend Manufacturing Spot-weld set-up
- Design, fabricate and maintain Spot-weld fixtures as
- Maintain and requisition Spot-weld tooling as
- Create set-up sheet and forward to the Weld Lead.
- Maintain safe and organized work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Skills:
- 1-2 years of sheet metal and/or metalworking related
- 1 year of spot-welding experience.
- Requires the ability to read and understand written
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to perform complex set-ups is a plus.
Keywords: Vander-Bend Manufacturing, San Jose , Spot Welder, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!