Company: BioFire Diagnostics, LLC.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The CompanyThe world is facing a medical crisis, bacteria are
increasingly evolving resistance to even our strongest antibiotics.
The problem is already very real and immediate; for example,
bloodstream infection leading to sepsis is now responsible for more
than half of all deaths in hospitals and is the most expensive
condition treated in hospitals. Sepsis mortality rate increases
> 6% every hour without effective antibiotic treatment. Yet,
despite the life and death urgency, and healthcare cost impacts,
current methodologies require 3 days to determine the correct
antibiotic. Specific Diagnostics, a bioMerieux company, has
developed a breakthrough solution to rapidly determine the
effective antibiotic treatment for bloodstream and other acute
infections. Used for bloodstream infection Specifics solution
provides results 2 days sooner than existing methods, saving
patients suffering from drug-resistant infection. The Job
- Understands current demands and updates relevant items and
planning parameters within SAP/DDMRP (and other IS if
- Analyzes commercial and non-commercial demand for RM and/or SFG
and FG, on firm and planned horizons, including products during
their phase IN and phase OUT stages.
- Determines all manufacturing capacities (production
bottlenecks, QC, critical suppliers), identifies, addresses and
communicates gaps within the Supply & Operations Planning
- Determines and shares monthly and weekly production schedules,
issues procurement orders and effectively liaises with suppliers to
ensure conformance to plan.
- Follows up manufacturing daily activities and anticipates
Customer back orders; identifies and addresses gaps to plan and
- Maintains current knowledge of business practices. Adopts and
shares planning best practicesTraining and Education
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Manufacturing or Supply
- Ideally at least 3 years of relative work experience analyzing,
planning, and communicating manufacturing capacities and
- Requires strong computer skills including proficiency in
Microsoft Office Package; proficiency in SAP (Supply and
Manufacturing) is strongly desired. DDMRP experience
Keywords: BioFire Diagnostics, LLC., San Jose , Buyer/Planner, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!