Company: CCINTEGRATION INC
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for building hardware
systems for customers who deliver complex technology solutions.
Will exercise part validation, compatibility & performance testing;
create and maintain BOMs; oversee lifecycle management including
mid-cycle engineering change orders. Will assist customers with
successful software deployment and custom script
- Works with Sales Engineer team on hardware selection and
qualification for new and refreshed products.
- Works with customers in performing system verification testing,
including environmental and compatibility testing.
- Creates system images and ready them for the production
- Initiate, review and implement ECOs.
- Identifies and troubleshoots technical issues during prototype
- Creates work instructions for production technicians.
- Train production technicians on build procedures.
- Verifies system requirements are met before passing. platforms
- Documents technical issues and assist with root cause
- Seeks new hardware technologies and manufacturer offerings for
ongoing product development.
- Supports product lifecycle management such as EOL and
compliance impact analysis.
- Review packaging and labeling for client designs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in systems engineering highly
- Working knowledge of computer architectures, hardware
components, storage, networking, and various hardware industry
- Experience with server and PC platforms
- Experience in Linux and Windows operating systems, and the
ability to keep track of the changes and updates with every new
- Experience with VMware, deployment and management
- Understanding of the engineering change control processes
- Ability to build rapport and maintain solid customer
- Driven to dive deep into a problem and not be satisfied until a
solution is found
- Dependable team player and active listener with excellent
written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills
- An unquenchable curiosity to learn new things and keep up with
the latest trends and gadgets
- Excellent communication skills that include active listening,
and verbal and written communicationSupervisory
responsibilitiesTraining programWork environmentOfficeTravel
requiredPotential for minor travelPreferred education and
- Working knowledge of server components
- Previous experience with vendor configuration tools
- IT or systems background
- System manufacturing
- Background in Life Cycle ManagementWork authorization/security
clearance requirementsMust be authorized to work in the US, CCI
does not currently sponsor VisasComments:Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without
Keywords: CCINTEGRATION INC, San Jose , Systems Engineer, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!